Boss_mummy_sale #27 You write like you're 14, drink like you're 20, and dress like you're 80!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...and my very own office space 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Flashback to tiny desk and chair crammed into gap behind stairs. 'Office space' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Again saying she never had me time… so she’s got SNH to run her a bath so she can have some wine in it as she only ever had time for a shower 🙄 does she think we can’t remember what she posts

Reactions: 11
Keeping Starbucks in business is not something I’d advertise
And Office space 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the landing at the top of the stairs 🤣🤣🤣
If she had a bedtime routine for her kids she could have a bath every night if she wanted and she’s a bleeping psycho for not having bubbles in her bath
I think I’m hormonal because she’s giving me the rage

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she actually do any work? Don’t know how she finds the time considering she shares every hour of her day on her own insta 🙄

Reactions: 7
She has the weirdest shape face and head. Her eye sockets are really deep into her face. Do you get what I mean?
Screenshot_20240502_125548_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she swore by olaplex. Is is she moving on to another brand she can show off about?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.