Boss_Mummy_Sale #26 You've cat piss on your face, you big disgrace, dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a dick, that poor child. I bet the staff in A&E were eye rolling her!!

With all the trips she’s had, I’m astounded she’s not had social services asking questions 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m sure Q will be a full recovery so she can entertain all weekend 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I know we protect the children’s face but he looks sad and tired. Let down.
Poor little boy wasn’t even dressed, so did they do bedtime and then decide he needed to be seen. Awful.
IMG_7214.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think she takes
I know we protect the children’s face but he looks sad and tired. Let down.
Poor little boy wasn’t even dressed, so did they do bedtime and then decide he needed to be seen. Awful. View attachment 2799998
him in pyjamas for added ‘poorly’ effect!
It will be on his medical records that he is a frequent a&e attender.
The only thing she’s bossing is the bottom of a bottle of booze.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The only thing she’s bossing is the bottom of a bottle of booze.

I think this is a brill thread title by @Sassyg 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They always say kids can only control two things when they’re young, what goes in their mouth and what comes out the other end (refusing to go). It’s a form of attention and I’m not surprised with the lack of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I agree on the withholding. I imagine that on the day he was going in his pants alot she will have been repeatedly telling him what a bad baby he is so of course he then wouldn't want to go.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If he’s taking his nappy off (& smearing as she has mentioned before) then he is definitely ready for potty training. She’s just a lazy cow.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion; BM can’t be bothered to potty train - lets NHS take the strain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Medicine to relieve constipation take time to work. Somebody tell her.

Reactions: 4
Only thing she’s getting worried about is her weekend plans being halted. Gosh Quinny, such an inconvenience, what a bad baby! You’ve made mummy so sad now go and stand in the corner and think about what you’ve done whilst mummy pours a glass of bubbles and waits by the front door for a doorstep delivery from one of the besties 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.