Boss_Mummy_Sale #23 Plenty Of Cash For Tan Of The Fox, But Nothing Left For Sienna’s Lunchbox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the cream and green dress is Siennas. I assume she’s a flower girl?
I wonder if Boozys brother and sis in law are invited. Everyone else in the family is 🙄

Reactions: 11
Happy BM wedding Friday extravaganza! Hope work isn’t busy because I bet this thread will be popping off!
Those who aren’t culled please share all the gory details with us. Can’t wait!!
I got married on a 30° day. My husband sweated through 2 shirts 😂 I was on cloud 9 though and didn’t feel too hot at all. And no sunburn in a Strapless dress 🎉 plenty of burnt guests even though we provided sun cream in the bathrooms.
bet BM will be fox tanning today

Reactions: 14
I bleeping knew it would be sage green 🤦🏻‍♀️ all we need now if a confused/constipated looking groom and my bingo card is completed already

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve got to work this afternoon, duck sake 🤬

I’ll be popping by to see how BMs wedding is going…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BM may not have posted but two of her accounts she runs has lol. (Which basically is BM!) That photographer bestie and the wedding shop one! Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t think of anything worse than drinking a can of monster in the morning!

Reactions: 17
BM may not have posted but two of her accounts she runs has lol. (Which basically is BM!) That photographer bestie and the wedding shop one! Dick.
And she’s tagged herself in the bridal shop one 🙄
---
Couldn’t think of anything worse than drinking a can of monster in the morning!
I just find it really sad that they’ve been on the booze the night before her wedding. I mean, a glass of champagne or Prosecco, yes, but you want to be feeling fresh and looking your best for one of the most important days of your life. I bet BM bullied her into staying over at hers when she’d have been better having a quiet evening with her little boy.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bms other bestie photographer is going to the wedding too. Is it bms wedding or chez’s?

Has she really just uploaded a pic getting her hair done but showing part of Chez’s dress in the background?! Confirms she is ‘that’ friend as we all thought.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230908_095245_Instagram.jpg

---
Has she really just uploaded a pic getting her hair done but showing part of Chez’s dress in the background?! Confirms she is ‘that’ friend as we all thought.
I didn't notice that at first!! What a witch!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
100% she's going to post a drunken story tonight showing Cheryl or the bridesmaids. However the way Cheryl is posting this morning, she'll probably post herself, a selfie with BM before she walks down the aisle 🤪

Reactions: 14
Came Straight there to say this! Can’t believe she’s got her dress in the pic before chez has even put it on 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She will also do an ugly selfie of herself crying happy tears too! Hashtag my bestie 🙄

• Haha
You would only tag just the bride or the whole bridal party. Not just one Bridesmaid. She's not even matron of honour - just a self appointed 'chief bridesmaid'.

As for the posts with dresses in the background - duck me!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You would only tag just the bride or the whole bridal party. Not just one Bridesmaid. She's not even matron of honour - just a self appointed 'chief bridesmaid'.

As for the posts with dresses in the background - duck me!
bleeping hell that reads as if it’s BM & Chez getting married to each other today

how bizarre for a bridal shop to post that

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.