Boss_Mummy_Sale #23 Plenty Of Cash For Tan Of The Fox, But Nothing Left For Sienna’s Lunchbox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread for Mother Of The Year

Previous thread👇

Thanks to @JudgeyPants for the EPIC !! Thread title.

The wedding is sponsored by gum disease was a close second:ROFLMAO: by @GiveMeFreebies

* Still no swimming lessons
* Couldn’t be arsed to buy S a new lunchbox
* Still a selfish, drunken hole - see holiday content.
* She’s going to make Chez’s wedding all about her
I was robbed 😂🤣😂🤣
---
That loft conversion looks awful! doesn’t go AT ALL!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I might sound boring here but I’m the same age as boss mummy and I couldn’t think of anything worse than partying another night after being at a wedding reception the night before. Whether I was a guest or the bride or part of the wedding party. It just makes me cringe. It is all about boss mummy and showing off to everyone. Getting the house all sorted today especially!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
That story with her patting herself on her back, Christ I cringed SO HARD, can’t lie 🤣 what an absolute bell end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why doesn’t chez just get her mole removed? She’d look so much better without the fringe

Reactions: 13
Brilliant new thread title. So looking forward to the next couple of days of trainwreck action. I'm going to need so much popcorn, I might decamp to a cinema 🍿🍿🍿🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chez has worked hard to loose weight but you can tell her teeth are a massive issue for her by the way she smiles with her lips closed. Why didn’t she sort out braces like she did the weight loss?

Reactions: 14
She's been very quiet. Could she actually be "in the moment" instead of through Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.