Boss_Mummy_Sale #22 Orders her Builders from Temu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230815_174604_Instagram.jpg

Imagine whacking your head on that! That would bloody hurt! Are they allowed to be that low when open with building regs? I'll ask my builder husband when he's home. Looks dangerous to me. I'd walk into it all the time 🤣
She said its boiling in there. Someone on this thread said loft extensions are HOT
Screenshot_20230815_174714_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Where do you put all your toiletries 🤷🏼‍♀️ That little cupboard isnt big enough for all her fancy crap

Reactions: 3
Finished her stories... she said they could have fit a bath in the ensuite. Where exactly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will pay for electric blinds and air con but not swimming lessons
I was thinking about the summer holidays the other day as my first is starting school in September. So despite spending the first two weeks inside due to chickenpox, we’re now loving going out and making memories. It doesn’t even have to cost much. Today we went to the beach and paid £3.10 in parking and £5 for ice cream. Took a picnic and all the usual beach stuff.

What have her children done? Other than that Sunday outing after S going into hospital and her friends were there, they went out and she moaned about £10 on slushies (while herself drinking alcohol and feeding the friends all weekend). They’ve done nothing else. She’s spent all day at home filming the builders, not even park trips, feeding the ducks, going to the library, free events locally.

And still no sighting of Angus either.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And once the shower screen goes on you will have to crouch to get to the towel rad
Honestly whoever designed this needs a new career!
---
I was thinking about the summer holidays the other day as my first is starting school in September. So despite spending the first two weeks inside due to chickenpox, we’re now loving going out and making memories. It doesn’t even have to cost much. Today we went to the beach and paid £3.10 in parking and £5 for ice cream. Took a picnic and all the usual beach stuff.

What have her children done? Other than that Sunday outing after S going into hospital and her friends were there, they went out and she moaned about £10 on slushies (while herself drinking alcohol and feeding the friends all weekend). They’ve done nothing else. She’s spent all day at home filming the builders, not even park trips, feeding the ducks, going to the library, free events locally.

And still no sighting of Angus either.
Don’t forget they have the family holiday to look forward to, of being ignored while she takes shots of her glass of Aperol by the pool

Reactions: 13
Also. While I'm on one. Why aren't they having an oak newel post and staor buys upstairs when they paid so much to have there's changed and Oak fitted downstairs
---
Also. While I'm on one. Why aren't they having an oak newel post and staor buys upstairs when they paid so much to have there's changed and Oak fitted downstairs
No idea what Staor buys are. Obviously meant stairs bits.

Asked my builder husband. So excited. Those veluxes are too low to pass regs!!! Should be at least 1800 high. And should be top openers so they open the other way 👀 no idea what that means or how that works when opening but I'm here for it 🤗
He also said why the f haven't they boxed the toilet in all the way so it's flush and would look better than a random box in.
And said why is everything fitted when the reveals around the veluxes haven't even been plastered

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I will bet you 10 espresso martinis building regs won’t be done, neither she nor those builders follow anything through

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How long are they on holiday for?
They go in 4 days so 19th August. S school starts back on Friday 1st September so if they are going for 2 weeks she will miss the first day of school!

Reactions: 7
How long are they on holiday for?
They go in 4 days so 19th August. S school starts back on Friday 1st September so if they are going for 2 weeks she will miss the first day of school!
I mentioned this the other day. I think they do it to avoid peak season prices and as usual put themselves before their daughter.

Reactions: 6
I mentioned this the other day. I think they do it to avoid peak season prices and as usual put themselves before their daughter.
To be fair, we accidentally did this. We fly on bank holiday Monday, and come back on the 4th, my son is back at school on 6th. I thought we were flying Sunday to Sunday not Monday to Monday 🙈 But we have had a super quiet chilled holidays so far so he can rest and relax

Reactions: 4
Don’t forget they have the family holiday to look forward to, of being ignored while she takes shots of her glass of Aperol by the pool
It’s sad that she thinks they should be grateful they’re going on holiday. She should still make an effort in the weeks before the holiday, as like you say it’ll be HER holiday and the kids will be left to it while she’s drinking non stop.

Reactions: 8
Who's the bestie shes going with? Don't recognise her but then I dont recognise the other 5694321 besties

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.