Boss_Mummy_Sale #22 Orders her Builders from Temu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I put my child’s basic shopping needs like deodorant and paracetamol into a basket, does that make me a Boss Mummy 🙄

Oh look, she rocked up at her mates party with a bottle of free bubbles that she was given on her GM Media Facebook account. I bet she pretended to buy it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The gold in the bathroom 🫣🫣🫣 no fear about this tap though. And I hope the culled can see the wall under that mirror 😬
If they can afford this Reno, they could have had least bought Ella a new mattress and bedsheets!
IMG_6218.png
IMG_6219.png
IMG_6220.png
IMG_6221.png
IMG_6222.png
IMG_6223.png
IMG_6224.png
IMG_6225.png

Reactions: 5
Hasn’t the kitchen floor been finished yet🤷🏼‍♀️ They installed the units weeks ago😳

Reactions: 3
Wow my first thread title 🥹🥹 thank you BM & your car crash life!!! I’ll be celebrating BM style by getting pissed & ignoring my kids!

I’m not even surprised at this point but why move all the tit in & carpet etc if you’ve still got an AC unit to install?

also wtf is the deal with remote controlled blinds?!?! Next time she cries poverty someone (not me Cus I’m not ready to be a culled cu*t 😇) remind her of the stupid tit they spend money on!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Loving how she probs still hasn’t realised she has the first three wise monkeys in the wrong order on the dresser

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving how she probs still hasn’t realised she has the first three wise monkeys in the wrong order on the dresser
I swear she genuinely doesn’t realise what they are and just thinks they are gold monkeys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The story where she is turning on her new taps has be HOWLING.
She turns on the tap on to allow water then after turning it off says - that blows my mind!
You have hear a mumbled voice then BM says - that the water just comes out.

She’s probably just surprised the water is coming out of a tap and not lights, walls, sockets, windows or doors 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The story where she is turning on her new taps has be HOWLING.
She turns on the tap on to allow water then after turning it off says - that blows my mind!
You have hear a mumbled voice then BM says - that the water just comes out.

She’s probably just surprised the water is coming out of a tap and not lights, walls, sockets, windows or doors 😂
Funny how her tap phobia has disappeared…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is the thing about them that I always find so strange. How they have separate money for family things. It was the same with something else for the kids and she didn’t want to pay it out of her money and he had moaned or something about paying it out of his 🤯
It’s why she prioritises expensive make up and treats for herself over the kids getting days out or going to clubs or swimming etc. because she’s spending her money on her.
I can’t fathom being like that as a parent especially, but even as a wife.
My husband and I do have separate bank accounts as well as a joint but the house, children, us is all dealt with as a whole. There’s no his and mine money. If there’s money, it’s for everyone and firstly it’s for the kids. They live like they’re college housemates and divvying up down to the penny who pays what and separating who pays for what bill. Which is what they do according to her. When she was getting maternity money she’d said she had to pinch back so she had enough money for whatever bill it was as Scott pays for something else and so wouldn’t pay for that too. For the absolute in love couple that she likes to portray, it’s a very separate, selfish and pedantic relationship they have.

IMG_8104.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Probably separate because she didn’t want any of her own money going to the ex wife

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I put my child’s basic shopping needs like deodorant and paracetamol into a basket, does that make me a Boss Mummy 🙄

Oh look, she rocked up at her mates party with a bottle of free bubbles that she was given on her GM Media Facebook account. I bet she pretended to buy it.
His hands and fingers nails give me the ick - I can’t explain it, they just make me shudder

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.