Boss_Mummy_sale #2 Not so posh totty and her non Scotty not Hotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even mention her own granny that lives at her parents. 😂😂
She’s one of them people who will only mention them when they have sadly died. Just like accordingtoamy, that unit needs her own thread. Met her auntie once but bangs on for the sympathy every day 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s one of them people who will only mention them when they have sadly died. Just like accordingtoamy, that unit needs her own thread. Met her auntie once but bangs on for the sympathy every day 🙄
I don’t want to derail but is that true!?!? I thought they were really close! 😯

Reactions: 3
She's all for her. Sympathy sympathy Sympathy. Needs validation from strangers off the Internet.

That filming her workout with Logan. Like it wasn't funny. I don't get this need to constantly film. Do her family not think it's odd?

Reactions: 6
Isn’t that the dress she had on in the airport?
They all look the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t want to derail but is that true!?!? I thought they were really close! 😯
Ok I’m exaggerating on the once but did you ever hear about her auntie before her death. Has she mentioned seeing the cousins at all since or is she just too busy posting the same 3 pictures they have together 👀

Is non Scotts mum called Ruth?
Just been doing some fb stalking and she posted a pic of the kids (including Q) who BM claims she never met?!

Can I screen shot or not allowed?

Is non Scotts mum called Ruth?
Just been doing some fb stalking and she posted a pic of the kids (including Q) who BM claims she never met?!

Can I screen shot or not allowed?
I think you’re right! Caught out in another massive lie!!

Reactions: 7
I think you’re right! Caught out in another massive lie!!
It makes me (almost) want to unfollow her just for the fact she’s a massive dick! I’ve got another Insta account and I’m so tempted to message her on there and call her out haha

Reactions: 6
Bet she thinks she the cool young step mum all Logan’s friends fancy 🤢

That whole thing was embarrassing, I really don’t get why she sets up her camera.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not surprised she lied, but not sure WHY she would lie?!
Definitely think it’s his mum and she mentioned grandchildren several times and how she hadn’t met Q in one of the pics!

Ps stalked the ex wife - Ella has scoliosis bless her which is what the surgery was for
Omg i had a little Facebook search earlier and came across this but didn't dare post it 😂 this just proves the point she dosent give a tit about seeing Scott's family she just wants a holiday!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.