Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Talking of child maintenance, we haven’t seen either step child for ages? Other than when Quinn was born and it was convenient, then the older ones 18th they’re never there anymore? And they used to go every other weekend 👀
Would you want to share a room with sienna?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Booboo17

Chatty Member
She even shared a picture of the front of their house when they bought it, with the sold sign outside until Scott must have told her to take it down sharpish as anyone could have found it on the agent’s website. She’s also mentioned the name of Sienna’s teacher who again would be easy to find.

Online safety? Nah, Georgie doesn’t know her…
When she had a miscarriage and was in hospital, she shared a picture of her hospital discharge summary with her address on.

• Wow
  • Sick

HMC

VIP Member
Hahahahaha I see her flight home from Portugal has been cancelled. I was expecting a crying pic...but nope, just swipe ups for her to make cash from Gousto🙄

• Haha

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
I always thought that you had to apply sun cream 30 minutes before exposure to the sun. So awful how she's applying cream to the baby while outside. He should have a hat on with the long sides. Ideally out of the sun at peak times and not just put in the shade but should go inside for a sleep.

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
Boss Mummy is a classic case of all for the gram. I would imagine they are up to their eyes in debt, have a pretty shitty marriage, she resents those children, don’t have many friends but portrays a fabulous life as she can’t bear the truth. So sad.

LMG

VIP Member
I almost feel sorry for her. He always seems to be strolling ahead and uninterested in what she has to say. She says what she bought at the fish market and then asks him, he doesn’t even look back just says something over his shoulder. Not sure if it’s her or the constant filming he’s fed up of. And I find it weird they bought separately (I’m also married, we would buy everything together at the counter but maybe that’s us 🤷🏼‍♀️)

She’s also said there is a risk to life warning due to temperatures going up this weekend. During her workout she said it was so hot and so difficult. Someone said a while back they wonder if she works out to keep him from straying and I wonder if it’s true. I feel sorry for her if it is. It must be an insane amount of pressure to keep up especially when you have a young baby and are tired. My body didn’t feel right until after my daughters 1st birthday so couldn’t have managed daily workouts.View attachment 711228
I hope she does feel like she needs to look good to keep him! That’s called karma for taking him away from his wife and babies

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Funny how for years she always went on about forcing herself to wear a denim jacket on holiday because she hated her arms but then happily wore and strutted round in front of family and friends a strapless wedding dress…. God my son is only 2 but if his future wives or whatever did that I think I’d die of embarrassment for him 😂😂😂

• Haha

LMG

VIP Member
Why she dragging the kids out on a Saturday night.
S school meal on a Saturday night or just an excuse get pissed again.
I know I’d rather be at home in my pjs with baby in bed chilling. Am I just old? 😂🥴

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
🤣 tells so many lies she can’t keep up. Special treat for S on the iPad when she eats in front of it or the tv every night. Shoes in the house but can’t workout in the house because no shoes.

Such a show off and I’m not sure for who as no one gives a shit Georgina!

Becclo44

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem to mention the step daughter much anymore does she? She only seems to like the boy now because he can drink, so maybe in a few years she’ll like the girl too haha

• Haha

Pivot

VIP Member
He had a milk allergy yet amazingly as soon as she started weaning him it was gone!! I remember someone asking her about the milk ladder to re introduce Q to dairy/milk products when she first started weaning him and she clearly had no clue what they were talking about. As Snarkypants said above, the breast feeding was cramping the getting drunk style so it had to go.

Noseynoo88

I always thought she had a bit of a flat arse tbh, even with all them driveway workouts 😂😂
I'm glad someone else has noticed the flat arse 🤣 she really thinks shes got a bum that competes with Kim Kardashain, not from where I can see pet 🧐 I always notice she drops in here and there that it's such a hindrance too 🤣🤣 me and my huge arse .. poor me.

• Haha