Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LMG

VIP Member
Doesn’t she already have these dresses? All her dresses just look the same

• Haha
Reactions: 10

HMC

VIP Member
Can’t believe greasys fella did that to her while pregnant it’s as though he thinks he’s some kind of catch! Really out of order and I hope BM reads this thread so she can tell her mate because that’s not on
Seeing those messages, there’s no denying he’s a cheating cock who like NonScottie was, isn’t satisfied with what he has! Poor Greasy fringe, feel sorry for her.

• Sick

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
When she had a miscarriage and was in hospital, she shared a picture of her hospital discharge summary with her address on.
And then cries when a random woman turned up at her doorstep with choc and magazines when she was recuperating!!

• Wow
  • Sad

HMC

VIP Member
I really want to know aswell - I feel invested 😫
Me too...my gut feeling is no as I’m sure Boss M would have used the drama of supporting her 100th best friend through a crisis, with some nice crying content!!
I see sly Daz commented on Chez’s post the other day saying ‘love you both to the moon and back’...What...as much as you like nude pics when she’s pregnant???🥴

• Sick

mrscoco

Anyone else think she's gone a bit obsessed with Logan? It's a tad awkward. Dunno what 18 year old wants to be plastered all over his step mother's insta!

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
I just sent this to ems, not sure if she will get it or what, or if she will block me, but I can’t not say anything especially when it’s on this form 😭😭😭
Are Cheryl and Emma actually friends do we know? Emma doesn’t follow Cheryl from what I can see. I think cheryl would already know regardless, I posted something once and had my picture in it by accident and I had squad members messaging me on Instagram in less than 5 mins 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Yes Chez isn’t the car crash that Boss Mum is and I have felt sorry even before her fella has been outed for being a sleeze bag. She’s a new Mum and Boss Mummy has been going out of her way to show she’s super mum, driveway workouts, a la carte Gousto, 2 kids on her own and a big social life with her Gucci glasses on 24-7. Give your mate a break and stop shuving it in her face!!!! She’s learning to be a Mum and now has a sleezy fella messaging other women behind her back. She should know 😞
This! I was absolutely horrified by BM behaviour. Her friend had a difficult birth, a hospital stay, and yet she was round there so bloody fast with her two let alone insisting they go out so much, for the gram 🙄 Just because BM didn’t enjoy the newborn cuddles or remember what a shock it is to become a mum let alone any other things you deal with during pregnancy, birth and recovery - she needs to let her friend catch her breath, settle into being a mum and take her time. I really do feel terrible that those messages have been outed but she has to know the person she’s with and his disgusting behaviour. The person who revealed it is doing her favour and I hope she has genuine people to support her and make her realise she can be treated so much better. Just because BM has no morals and accepts flowers from her husband as proof he hasn’t strayed doesn’t mean she should expect others to, so she feels better.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
I see Boss Mummy is picking all the questions that compliment her or help encourage her Gousto commission 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry

Catlady1

VIP Member
She's just posted "I think there's about 2 pints in this" it's her second one... By 2pm, at a waterpark, with children. How irresponsible can someone be?!
She disgusts me 4 pints while she’s in charge of a baby and a little girl. Who could actually think that’s ok ??

• Angry
  • Sad

CF_206

He does seem so cold to

He does seem so cold towards the kids, I’ve never seen him crack a smile
I thought the exact same! Weird IMO.

I dressed like that in 2001, I cant fathom how she is SO dated?! She's younger than me?! 🥴
trying to act younger clearly 🤣

View attachment 715653Nice to see she’s kept him covered up 😤😤
This makes me so so so mad!

I have a toddler and during the last heatwave we weren’t outside for long just putting the washing out had a hat on etc but it was so hot he was a little red never felt so shit in my life.

does She even care?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Regarding the messages Darren sent...well was the girl not sort of encouraging him?.
I though this, but ultimately he is in a relationship and had a baby on the way. He should never have let it go anywhere regardless of what she said.