Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becclo44

VIP Member
Why does Scott look like he’s never met, fed or interacted with Quinn before? He barely even looks at him when feeding him, he looks cold towards him

Reactions: 10

Fearne

Chatty Member
Let's get back on to topic.
I do wonder why she hasn't shared about her new 'job' Does she want us to feel sorry for her still on maternity or wants us to think that non-scottish Scott is earning more than he is and is supporting her spending habits just fine.

Reactions: 10

Calabria

VIP Member
Way to go Georgie. Just let everyone know your children’s names and nicknames by emblazoning them all over their comfy airport onesies. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Greys1324

Chatty Member
Takes her kids on probably their only trip out this holiday and still has to have a drink!

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
Ok update Cheryl now knows, I have messaged her myself and told her everything, she was so greatful for me telling her, but keep wanting to no if there was more messages, I explained I wasn’t sure but surly them messages were enough to see Darren for what he is, I was so worried I hadn’t done the right thing but she was so so lovely and greatful and my heart is broken for her 💔💔💔💔 I hate theses men
You did the right thing, it can’t have been easy to do. Bless her what an awful thing to happen to someone especially with a newborn.

Now she knows maybe we should go back to discussing BM, I don’t want her to think we’re gossiping about her 🧡

Catlady1

VIP Member
All that hair everywhere. I know it’s each to his own and some people find that sexy but he looks like big foot from big foot and the Henderson’s! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I also don’t get the obsession with the restaurants. They always go to the same chain restaurants & think they’re fancy. When there is so many nice independent restaurants not a million miles from her!

Okhunxxx

Tried my hardest ti get a clear screenshot but she was swinging them round so much 🤦🏻‍♀️. These are hideous and she said they couldn't be more her style If they tried, so that sums up her fashion sense
I was literally coming on here to say the same thing 😂
"I don't think there is a pair of earrings that could be more me"
You mean cheap and tacky... 😂

• Haha

MrsD_89

VIP Member
She couldn’t BF ?! There’s a video of her feeding- more a case of didn’t want to so she could drink . I couldn’t as my little girl had terrible tounge tie and by the time it was sorted my milk had gone doesn’t make me any less of a Mam

• Heart
  • Haha

nicewigjanice_

Why is she bragging so much about a run and how can she be this unfit when she has PT training and does driveway workouts? Have you heard the heavy breathing in the running videos when she's literally only running 2 minutes on. There's no way she's as unfit or fit as she makes herself out to be! Bizarre
Simply because she’s a prick

• Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
A rugby shirt NIGHTIE?? Wtf?

also I swear she keeps the TKMaxx and HomeSense near her in business…!

• Haha
  • Wow

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Why is she bragging so much about a run and how can she be this unfit when she has PT training and does driveway workouts? Have you heard the heavy breathing in the running videos when she's literally only running 2 minutes on. There's no way she's as unfit or fit as she makes herself out to be! Bizarre
Probably the weight of the tack round her wrists that puff her out

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Every Q&A she does is basically people saying “omg I love you, you’re incredible, you are an inspiration” 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The way he always looks ultra uncomfortable in pics and videos defo makes me think he’s got a side piece. My mate got cheated on and when you look back at pics/vids of her and her husband during the rough time period he was at it her husband looked the exact same. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he’s gone and found someone younger and more modern especially as she’s now got two kids and looks like an old leather boot.