Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HMC

VIP Member
I think she’ll stay with him, she waited so long to meet someone and he’ll probably claim it wasn’t what it looks like.
I can’t see how he can wriggle himself out of that one...those screenshots say it all🤷🏼‍♀️.... though many a man and woman has tried!!! Poor Chez! I do feel for her. Of course Boss Mummy will use this as attention seeking content for herself...how she’s the best friend and post inspirational quotes 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I can’t see how he can wriggle himself out of that one...those screenshots say it all🤷🏼‍♀️.... though many a man and woman has tried!!! Poor Chez! I do feel for her. Of course Boss Mummy will use this as attention seeking content for herself...how she’s the best friend and post inspirational quotes 🙄🙄🙄🙄
He’s probably the type of man to say because he didn’t actually do anything it’s not cheating and blame her because his needs weren’t met as she was pregnant. I just don’t see her going with a newborn.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Calabria

VIP Member
As if she’s bothered that she’s not seen the in-laws for two years. She more excited she’s getting free accommodation and free childcare
Yeah she literally NEVER mentions his parents until it’s time to dig out the Fox Tan and get her free holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Liverpool1983

Noooo!!! Is she stupid??

That beard…. Yak!!! Or should l say Boak as he is scottish-not-Scottish! 🤣🤣

Well done lass, it’s so tough - like someone said ‘shoot the messenger’ and all that. Cheryl and her little boy deserve much better! From the pics she posted of their trip to the seaside, l looked at Dazza and thought - he is a very lucky man to have a healthy family - a little boy and the love of a lovely lady! Why has he potentially f**ked it up for a cheap thrill! He is also not all that so god knows why he thinks he can crack on with other ladies and as if he would get anywhere!!! 🙄
Thank you I diff think I done the right thing, as I said my husband of 15 years cheated on me and I only wish I’d been told, Cheryl deserve so much more ❤❤ Girl power and girl code over anything xxx

• Heart

Elliebell2

😂😂😂Omg hilarious defo weird, she's the cringiest person on insta and I don't get why Scott not Scot doesn't have a word😏😳
Thank you Longtimelurker, it would be a post about drinking, why am l not surprised!! 😂😂
It's not just the drinking it's like weird flirty videos of trying to get him to work out with her. Just so many mentions of him all the time. And it must be her dressing him like his dad. No 18year plus dress like that!!!

BeauJD

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she just come out and say she hates her children and resents all she has to do for them …
7BDDFA35-0775-49A0-9479-539AD203A3A8.png
370C16EA-0464-495F-98FA-B63972049915.png

• Haha

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
Yes! 😂 I think it was when someone asked her why she was working out when it was raining and she said they have no shoe rule in the house and she couldn't do it in the back garden because they paid a lot of money for the patio and didn't want to ruin it by lifting heavy things 😂😂😂
I don’t think she’s ever going to be lifting a significant enough weight to actually damage the patio 😂😂😂

• Haha

Booboo17

Chatty Member
If georgie reads her we would have for sure had some crying stories about trolls etc by now.

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
God she's gonna look like that old bird off Benidorm by the time she's done.

View attachment 708160
She already looks older than her before the holiday
💀

For the culled; this at 330am ffs

oh and the bangles came off too; the only time she said
That wig is awful. It looks like one of those afghan hound dogs you see at crufts with the mane of hair.
Her hair looked gorgeous when it was a right chocolate brown colour. She’s got thick hair so can do a lot style wise, god knows why she would dye it a brassy colour. She’s likely only got it groomed like that because its so high maintenance and looks like shit unless it’s styled.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
"Off to cook" but I thought she was the "fun mum" that was in the pool with the kids and doesn't lay on a sun lounger.

Also said the other day that the heat is so high there is a 'risk to life' so yeah George...so and sunbathe in that heat 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart