Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HMC

VIP Member
These dramas never happen when Scott’s at home, or it’s the weekend filled with hosting and boozing.
She creates drama for the attention, stop sniffling and crying around your kids you weapon 🙄

Reactions: 16

Meg78

VIP Member
I see the whole family is just overjoyed at the “feta on everything makes it Greek” bbq, real faces of delight there

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
To ‘create memories’ for the kids 🥴🥴 try harder BM.
“remember that time when we watched mummy get drunk in front of the tv? And remember that time we watched mummy get drunk in front of a different tv?”

Ahhh good times

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
Does anyone else think her bedroom in the loft looks tiny?
Yes yes and again yes! The tv is going to be so close to the bed and how is giant SNH going to lie down.
Oh babes you’re not going to be freezing long. My last house was a chalet bungalow and the bedroom was like a bloody oven
oh and tell me you’re jealous of your besties weight loss without telling me you’re jealous of your besties weight loss

• Haha

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
A ‘huge’ renovation?

She’s having a loft conversion and a new kitchen isn’t she?

I wouldn’t say that was a ‘huge’ renovation…. I’d just say it was some building work being done

• Haha

Poppetta83

VIP Member
The jeans and top look SO much better than that dowdy dress. I mean it’s not great, in my opinion, but it’s better.

cill2019

VIP Member
I think she needs to worry more about how her alcoholism is affecting her kids than her being a shouty mum!

• Heart

Pivot

VIP Member
It’ll be like the boat but permanent 🤣

She’s awful, imagine being jealous and competitive with your best friend.
Can't possibly have Chez being thinner than her can she! We all know she's that person who loves having a fat friend. Good on Chez, hope she loses what she wants and feels fabulous on her wedding day.

• Heart

kelly123

VIP Member
If she was really that scared of heights and going in the loft she wouldn’t be filming it. She’d be holding on to that ladder for dear life with both hands. ‘The builders found it hilarious” 🙄 yeah because you’re paying them - they have to fake laugh

Reactions: 15

HMC

VIP Member
Do those kids get fizzy pop at every meal?? You’d think she’d be determined for them to have better teeth than her dolphin gnashers.

• Haha

LMG

VIP Member
She’s got vegan/vegetarian kids going round and all they’ve got to eat is popcorn. She’s not even checked everything. She put sweets out and half the kids might not be able to eat them so they will just have to watch their friends eat them. Why have them round if you can’t cater for them. Stupid cow!

• Sad
  • Wow
She’s featured on the boats IG page now…. I call she will be doing their socials next! No other family pics are on the IG page! Fishy

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Looked it up on air bnb looks like it cost over £90 for one night. Paultons park is £167 for a family of 4. I would rather of taken my family to paultons with a picnic than go to brighton (this boat wasn’t even in brighton might I add) and know the kids would of had an amazing time instead of eating chips in a stuffy boat whilst watching my iPad with a glass of wine? But maybe I’m not a ‘boss mummy’?
£90 is at least 3 months of swimming lessons!

• Haha