Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
So she’s sitting here filming S opening her presents for the gram… and not actually getting on the floor or interacting with her when she’s opening them or saying anything really… bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 15

LMG

VIP Member
Why would they replace the whole sofas just because the footstool has a chip on its leg. Why not send a new leg? 🤯
she’s got to be chatting shit surely?

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Poor kids; when people ask them what they did at the weekend… ‘well Mummy was drinking wine out of a cut up popcorn tube on the beach and Daddy looked so sad making us food on the bbq. We wanted ice creams but Mummy said it was too spenny so we had to have Calippos ☹

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
God that night away looks shite! Plus 2 bottles of wine and six gins for less than 24 hours. No wonder she had a fabulous time!

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Sienna, we all hope you have a wonderful day as you deserve it ❤

• Heart

cill2019

VIP Member
Just when I thought she couldn’t shock me more. Who the fuck goes to the beach and drinks wine out of a popcorn tub! When we go to the beach we take a picnic, some juice and a flask of tea.
Honestly I’ve said it so many times, if they didn’t drive a Merc and lived on a council estate social services would be over them like a rash!
I think she thinks she’s some cool scummy mummy. It’s not cool, it’s downright unsafe. Honestly I’m amazed she’s never had a serious accident (bar hurting her pinky obviously). She must stink of alcohol constantly

• Angry
  • Haha

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
A ‘huge’ renovation?

She’s having a loft conversion and a new kitchen isn’t she?

I wouldn’t say that was a ‘huge’ renovation…. I’d just say it was some building work being done
It's a huge renovation when the builders keep f***ing up and falling through the ceilings 🤣
---
The beard. The tshirt. The shit tattoo. The beer. His massive beer gut. Everything about this picture makes me shrivel up inside myself.

Which one of them is driving home as their both surely under the influence View attachment 2186373
I actually looked this up hoping the beer was non alcoholic but its not. I was astounded they were both drinking and one of them was driving especially with the precious rainbows in the car. How hard is it ro refrain from booze for a few hours?

• Haha

Pivot

VIP Member
Nah is this a wind up now?! No one seriously goes to soft play in the middle of the day and drinks do they. Someone needs to say something to them cos if I went to soft play with someone and they ordered a drink I would be wondering wtf was wrong with them.

• Wow

Esme

VIP Member
They’re both a disgrace. He did Logan and Ella a massive favour when he left them for that alcoholic mess. Just feel so sorry for S and Q to grow up with such shitty parents.

She won’t buy mr whippy’s but she must spend a fortune on alcohol for herself, not to mention everything else she has (boot camp, Charlotte tilbury make up, new clothes, tk maxx trips, Nike trainers, april Scott, etc etc etc).

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Just turn the foot stool around to face the tv and then you won’t see the tiny chip 😂 they wear their shoes inside on cream carpet and no doubt will have their feet and shoes on the foot stool and make it dirty anyway

HMC

VIP Member
She has no shame does she? Party cancelled due to S being ill and swiftly makes plans to spend the day and night boozing with pals. They can’t just have family time ever!

As a Mum wouldn’t you give your daughter a nice chilled weekend to get over it, and your comforting attention? After all this week she’s been the boot camp twice, nails done, shopping, dentist…. But never gets time for her😬
Shes a selfish boozer. Simple!

Pivot

VIP Member
It actually makes me laugh that her name is Boss Mummy. She's bossing absolutely nothing when it comes to being a mum.

• Haha
She wouldn’t dare react this way if it was face to face she doesn’t have the guts. Remember they drove down to curry’s and it was Scott who did all the talking and she sat there posting silly pictures on IG. Yet in her messages to them she was all ‘Karen’ about it.
It’s a chip on a foot stall. There are more pressing things happening in the world. She’s so entitled and thinks she is always in the right. My husband works in a customer service call centre and I showed him the messages and he said if someone spoke to him like that he would escalate it to verbal abuse on staff , get the item refunded and then bar them from shopping with them again.

• Heart

louise1976

Can’t she doing anything with having a drink 🥃
She is definitely a functioning alcoholic. I used to work with one, she is just like her to a T
IMG_6082.png

• Wow
  • Sad