Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imasheep

I've honestly seen it all now mind. They are embarrassing. I've never in my 20 years of parenting had an alcoholic drink at a soft play. They are functioning alcoholics.

Reactions: 17

Jenbean1992

Sorry I'm just catching up on the thread but I am absolutely BAFFLED by the fact she was so irate with DFS delivering a footstool with a chip on it but the builders creating that hole in her ceiling where her daughter could have been seriously injured or even killed and it's all shits and giggles???

I wouldn't have even complained to DFS tbh but with that building company I would want them out my house IMMEDIATELY and demand a refund unless they want to be sued???

Like wtf? I cannot understand that woman and her priorities, or lack thereof.

Esme

VIP Member
I can’t believe she has the audacity to call Q’s behaviour awful. He’s out of routine, away from his comforts and in a new environment (didn’t see any of his toys there), he missed yesterdays nap so is extra tired and and is expected to just get on with things. Is she for real?

Instead of fannying around recording the boat yesterday, she should have got Q to nap. When he didn’t want to walk because he was tired they should have carried him had the pushchair. When he didn’t want to eat, maybe it was food he didn’t like or wasn’t familiar?

Boss twat, this is BASIC parenting skills and knowledge. Maybe your child is communicating with you the only way they know how. Surely a boss mummy should know a child is allowed to experience emotions and feelings and can portray them without fear of upsetting mummy and daddy and being called awful or bad.

saralikes

Remember when she said she wasn’t going to drink in the week 🫠🫠 as it’s Monday we should do a tally of how much alcohol is consumed this week

Esme

VIP Member
Especially as all their children are giants. Maybe they’ll sleep with their heads out the Velux windows !!
Screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m sorry but surely S room will be covered in crap from that hole? Dust if nothing else. I’d want to do a deep clean, change the bed sheets, air it from the dust and crap that’s fallen through the gaping hole. And surely they must be thinking to themselves how many “mistakes” can these builders make? She’s said on stories it was just an accident and acting casual but I’d be absolutely furious. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if they are cowboys or dodgy.

I have screenshots for the culled but have terrible signal and no wifi atm. Will upload when I can x

Reactions: 16

Instalol

She’s a fkn melt!!!!! My husband would be mortified if I stuck ‘crying pics’ on the gram!!!! Grow the fuck up you absolute prick!!!!!!!!

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I honestly think she kicks up a stink because they need money off or back cause they’re in debt to their tits. She’s already spunked her inheritance and her cowboy builders she managed to source and book in for the following week will no doubt be charging a premium.

I wonder what will pack in first - her credit limit or her liver?

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s created her own battles by continually using the tv & the tablet as a babysitter, We’ve heard the bearded pricks thoughts on eating “with them” so when it suits her she’s shoved them in front of a screen so they don’t bother her. They are used to her living her life from behind the phone screen so they think it’s normal. Mine might not eat anchovies or balsamic glaze, but they know that at tea time they are sat at the table.

Doss Mummy.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I am literally laughing out loud at how ridiculous she’s being. She’s stamping her feet like a fucking toddler over the leg of a footstool… absolutely meaningless in the grand scheme of things. It would fit her better if she channelled the same energy into her kids and the GP surgery she’s got frequent flyer miles at - she should be the same level of demanding wondering why her giant baby is on antibiotics every week and actually demanding they get to the route cause of his permanent illness. But that’s not good social media content or a reasonable excuse to start day drinking.

I wish to god Scott’s ex wife was a tattler as she must get so much joy out of watching this car crash of a human.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Wow…she has no issues spending money on herself, but still no swimming lessons for Q cos they are too Spenny ☹
God I am totally the opposite as a Mum