Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If I was Sienna's friends parents I certainly wouldn't let them go to their house for dinner let alone a sleepover.
The only thing I can think is they have no idea how much she drinks as they don't follow her Instagram

Reactions: 15

ttg111

Chatty Member
I admire the fact that she’s made a whole post complaining to M&S about that dress and then just edited the caption to say she made a mistake. I would have just deleted my account 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

notokhun

Chatty Member
Jesus S can't even spend her own birthday money without her telling her she's doing it wrong

• Sad

Meg78

VIP Member
Whoever pointed out she has a histrionic personality…. Absolutely spot on watching this! Getting hysterical over a footstool leg like she’s saving lives on the battlefield

• Heart
  • Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
I am no expert, but why does the space seem SO SMALL. She’s acting like it’s going to be this spectacular renovation but there’s only just enough room to swing poor Maurice a cat.
I’ve thought this every time she’s shown off the “progress” how are they fitting a bedroom, bathroom and dressing room in that space? It doesn’t look big enough

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She’s the reason why I moved from my old people facing job to a behind the scenes one. I could not tolerate entitled spoilt people who are so narcissistic and talk to you in a belittling passive way.

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s such a Billy Big Balls, knowing full well that DFS can’t see a single thing she’s posting. For someone whose job is social media, she’s not very clued up.
I swear that she over exaggerates every single minor event for attention because she gets non from SNH.

Whatonearth2020

So she leaves a 2 year old unsupervised and gets upsets when he tips power on the floor? She was less upset when he was blue lighted to hospital with breathing difficulties

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
The only behind the scenes stuff that I can think of is when she goes for a piss as that is legit the only thing she hasn't shown us... yet..

• Haha

notokhun

Chatty Member
On her business page showing off that she's started work at 5am because it's half term.

What does she have against admitting that she uses childcare because she is a working mum?

I'm so sick of this 'we have to be seen to be able to do everything' attitude some mummy bloggers (she wishes) have.
I work, I use child care, my husband works, he helps at home, we are very fortunate to have a cleaner, we share responsibility for the kids. Naturally more falls on me like school texts etc. But I don't do it all myself, I use things to help me to allow me to do my job. Even though i can work from home i still use child care because we aren't in lockdown anymore!!!

Wonder if it's like Q's childminder and they will secretly be in holiday club. Or maybe it's too Spenny for her

yeah I think it’s weird too. I wouldn’t be able to relax. Surely it makes most sense for Ella to have the room on the top floor
You would think but BM is selfish and wants her ‘dressing room’ and make up table back. She’s always moaning how she had to give it up when the kids arrived!
She is defo the girl who keeps ‘fat’ mates around so she can be skinny. KEEP GOING Chez !

saralikes

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person!!!
So we’ve had a fall through a loft hatch “destroyed staircase 🤥” & now hole in siennas bedroom… this is why you don’t hire builders that can start straight away… bet they chose them Cus they’re cheap too

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
Looked it up on air bnb looks like it cost over £90 for one night. Paultons park is £167 for a family of 4. I would rather of taken my family to paultons with a picnic than go to brighton (this boat wasn’t even in brighton might I add) and know the kids would of had an amazing time instead of eating chips in a stuffy boat whilst watching my iPad with a glass of wine? But maybe I’m not a ‘boss mummy’?
Ahh but can you drink at Paultons?

• Haha