Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on spreading a sick bug to a small salon that doesn’t get sick pay when they call in sick 🙃

Reactions: 15
Why on earth would you go to a nail appointment When your household has a sickness bug and you’ve been cleaning up sick all night!!!

Reactions: 18
Urgh I can’t believe they made those cake things when there’s a sickness bug in the house!!!! Imagine them all ringing to cancel the work cos they’re all ill next week! I used to also think she was really pretty and look up to her 😂🙈 xx

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Annnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd the prosecco is out already :rolleyes:
Stand easy folks - the cork’s out of the Prosecco and all is well again. It’s the Coronation tomorrow so the fizz can come out before lunchtime. Equilibrium has been restored 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well done on spreading a sick bug to a small salon that doesn’t get sick pay when they call in sick 🙃
Exactly, my eyebrow lady repeatedly posts on her Instagram not to turn up to appointments if you or members of your house have colds or sickness bugs as if she’s off she can’t work & doesn’t get paid. BM is a selfish cow, remember when she was I’ll but went to boot camp & then conveniently did a positive covid test when she got home.

S might not even be ill.... you know what shes like for making stuff up... could have said it for more drama but then again, she wouldn't even think of other people getting ill

Reactions: 8
Does she think she’s being witty when she says things can ‘get in the bin’?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
S might not even be ill.... you know what shes like for making stuff up... could have said it for more drama but then again, she wouldn't even think of other people getting ill
Yea I reckon she made it up because she couldn't be arsed "hosting" a group of children. She is probably telling S she is sick so the child starts believing it

She’s not a wife on the edge, she’s a shite mum who can not cope with the bare minimum of parenting. They are either guilt flowers (for banging his pa) or she bought them herself for IG which wouldn’t shock me

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s not a wife on the edge, she’s a shite mum who can not cope with the bare minimum of parenting. They are either guilt flowers (for banging his pa) or she bought them herself for IG which wouldn’t shock me
A friend of a friend always used to claim on social media that every Friday her husband bought her flowers and sent her a delivery of underwear. Turns out she was buying them herself each week 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
For being “Boss Mummy” she really sucks at parenting on her own!
The fact she even calls herself that 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.