Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house has a hell of a lot of sickness, I’ve kids roughly the same age & we don’t have anywhere near that amount of illness. Maybe it’s down to cleanliness in the kitchen, hand washing etc because I can’t see any other reason for it. It’s every single week.

Reactions: 16
When does the good luck start? You have two lovely kids, a home, no job, clearly money for the extension, a relatively new car, new clothes, new hair, new nails and makeup all the time. Her kid has been sick for 24 hours and she wants to run away. Get a grip love.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Breakfast for the builders is she serious.
go look after your poorly daughter

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Breakfast for the builders is she serious.
go look after your poorly daughter
I’m sorry but my inner germaphobe is spinning out of control … so there’s a raging sickness bug in the house and she lets her 2 year old with grubby little mitts handle the food she then gives to someone else. That poor builder’s bank holiday is going right down the drain if he ate 4 😂 I’ve cooked enough time with my niece and nephews to know how many sneezes go into those things.

id love it if they all got the shits and couldn’t come back next week as she’s taken down the entire crew 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It was the 16 yo apprentice that fell through her loft hatch. I mean along with the leg incident it doesn’t actually seem these “builders” are that bright? Or careful?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hilarious she’s actually tagged Christina Aguilera!!!

View attachment 2149232

So we gathered she was on her own with the kids when she went on a prosecco mission to get the bottle open but Scott is away as well; what if your kids were ill (which S is) and you needed to get somewhere but can’t because you’d been drinking since 5pm). She’s an absolute weapons grade see you next Tuesday and if something bad did happen, bet she wouldn’t be puttin that on sodding IG for Scott and her family and besties to see

View attachment 2149236
Hahah as if he is asleep. He’s more likely porking his PA!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yet more drama. The last story is her saying there was a crash and a scream and apparently the builder fell through her loft hatch onto the landing and the loft hatch when down the stairs and has put a hole in the staircase 🙃🙃🙃

View attachment 2149412View attachment 2149413View attachment 2149414View attachment 2149415View attachment 2149416View attachment 2149417
So sienna is heartbroken…but she doesn’t know yet as she has to tell her when she wakes up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yet more drama. The last story is her saying there was a crash and a scream and apparently the builder fell through her loft hatch onto the landing and the loft hatch when down the stairs and has put a hole in the staircase 🙃🙃🙃

View attachment 2149412View attachment 2149413View attachment 2149414View attachment 2149415View attachment 2149416View attachment 2149417
I’m confused when she said about the hole in the staircase. They have glass panelling so did he smash the glass? Or go through the floor of the stairs. Or has the hatch broken the stairs or is it another addition to “things that never happened” 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But it’s ok cos she has a nail appt and she gets time by herself …. Who’s having the kids and she’s going to go and spread the possibly germs of a sick bug. Well done G

• Angry
Reactions: 12
My kid bought a sickness bug home from preschool a couple of weeks ago, on a Friday (how inconvenient 😂) and I cancelled my plans becuase well 1, he wanted me and 2, I didn’t want to risk spreading anything even though I was fine. You don’t know if you’re a carrier or something, she should 100% not be going out, in my opinion!! Selfish prick.

IMG_4910.png
IMG_4911.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
No picture of the hole in the staircase yet 🫤
Notice there’s always extra drama when Non Scottie is staying away!

Reactions: 11
My kid bought a sickness bug home from preschool a couple of weeks ago, on a Friday (how inconvenient 😂) and I cancelled my plans becuase well 1, he wanted me and 2, I didn’t want to risk spreading anything even though I was fine. You don’t know if you’re a carrier or something, she should 100% not be going out, in my opinion!! Selfish prick.

View attachment 2150091View attachment 2150092
Imagine the germs under them nails😰😰

• Sick
Woe is me
---
That house has a hell of a lot of sickness, I’ve kids roughly the same age & we don’t have anywhere near that amount of illness. Maybe it’s down to cleanliness in the kitchen, hand washing etc because I can’t see any other reason for it. It’s every single week.
It’s cause she drags them to every pub going at the weekend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.