Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That constant lip smacking!!!! Thank you for screen recording that! My dad is an alcoholic and chose alcohol over me and my brother. Haven't seen him for 7+ years. It broke my heart but now I couldn't give a tit. How sad that S+Q childhood memories are going to be mammy drinking. My heart breaks for them 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Let’s ask some random man who is skulking about on my street in a car, to open a bottle of Prosecco, showing that I am alone in my house, whilst under the influence - oh and I also have 2 small children in my house.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Can she not go a single day without dramatising something trivial or unnecessary in her life??
Is it that dull that she needs to make up something to appear cool or hard done by, and tell strangers 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s a counsellors dream, she’d be on that couch for years talking about herself.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Boss Mummy - in desperate need of some Prosecco she flees the house in search of a neighbourhood hero 🍾

Reactions: 18
I know you guys are all outraged over the alcoholism but I can’t stop thinking about how many days that wavy haystack formerly known as hair has been left unwashed…..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve said this before & someone else has also posted it, she definitely has histrionic personality disorder. Aswell as being a raging alcoholic.

Reactions: 11
She could get her teeth done even cheaper in Turkey, looks like they have already been filed down to wee stumps.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve said this before & someone else has also posted it, she definitely has histrionic personality disorder. Aswell as being a raging alcoholic.
Oh my god, I’d never heard of this before but BINGO!! This I Georgie down to a tee … 1,2,3,5 and 9 are bang on the money!

52F82E58-3FCA-46E1-96E2-79E26FB70722.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Hilarious she’s actually tagged Christina Aguilera!!!

44415054-F67D-43CD-AC8E-D59765EF98AB.jpeg

So we gathered she was on her own with the kids when she went on a prosecco mission to get the bottle open but Scott is away as well; what if your kids were ill (which S is) and you needed to get somewhere but can’t because you’d been drinking since 5pm). She’s an absolute weapons grade see you next Tuesday and if something bad did happen, bet she wouldn’t be puttin that on sodding IG for Scott and her family and besties to see

5BDE3D4F-0277-4873-9915-EC83E91CFA78.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Hilarious she’s actually tagged Christina Aguilera!!!

View attachment 2149232

So we gathered she was on her own with the kids when she went on a prosecco mission to get the bottle open but Scott is away as well; what if your kids were ill (which S is) and you needed to get somewhere but can’t because you’d been drinking since 5pm). She’s an absolute weapons grade see you next Tuesday and if something bad did happen, bet she wouldn’t be puttin that on sodding IG for Scott and her family and besties to see

View attachment 2149236
Bet she drank the whole bottle too 🤬 Poor S having to cancel her party. G Probably happy, means she can drink as much as she wants now over the weekend(not that the party would have stopped her most likely)

Reactions: 10
I have to admit when I was 19 and lived alone in my flat, I went outside and got a random man to get the cork out my wine 😫. I’m 49 now and I cringe inside out when I think about it. Although I didn’t have children at the time and wasn’t a Boss Mummy. I must of looked like a right daft twit. She is fkn deranged 🤭

• Haha
Can she not just move Sienna’s sleepover to next weekend or something? Poor Sienna. I’m sure they’ll all be back to full health ready for bank holiday boozing!

Yet more drama. The last story is her saying there was a crash and a scream and apparently the builder fell through her loft hatch onto the landing and the loft hatch when down the stairs and has put a hole in the staircase 🙃🙃🙃

IMG_4896.png
IMG_4897.png
IMG_4898.png
IMG_4899.png
IMG_4900.png
IMG_4901.png

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ!!!! She looks like Michelle Heaton (before she thankfully got better) on those pics 😳

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.