Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is what I meant. We have family time and movie nights etc not getting pissed with our mates every weekend I just wondered if we were the exception 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry this is what I meant. We have family time and movie nights etc not getting pissed with our mates every weekend I just wondered if we were the exception 😂
No you’re the norm I’d say. Surely when you have children you actually make your life about them and do family things together? Otherwise what’s the point - looking at BM because I genuinely don’t understand why they had children. None of them seem happy or like they’re enjoying life, just stuck together plodding along.

Nothing wrong with still doing things you enjoyed pre children but they take it to the extreme.

Reactions: 9
Nah we are the same. I genuinely couldn't think of anything worse than entertaining people most weekends. Much prefer a day out somewhere with the kids, boardgames etc. I went out last night drinking for the first time in a long time and I've got a banging headache today. How she does that every weekend is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
Nah we are the same. I genuinely couldn't think of anything worse than entertaining people most weekends. Much prefer a day out somewhere with the kids, boardgames etc. I went out last night drinking for the first time in a long time and I've got a banging headache today. How she does that every weekend is beyond me.
I wonder if it's him? Maybe the reason he cheated with her was boredom from the family life he had with his first wife. Maybe she drinks, cooks and entertains like a maniac to avoid him doing the same again?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it me but they never just chill at the weekend? Is that normal? They literally have someone round every single week? Genuinely asking other people? we normally go out once or twice a month with friends (we have young children) separately and maybe once together.
Same. We have young ones and we do things as a family whether it’s activities out, the kids playing in the garden, painting inside and just letting them choose what they fancy. We like being parents and embracing the kids young ages as part of our lives though, which isn’t something they seem to like. Their kids are more ornamental.

Another uncle, whose uncle Tony?!
All these people/besties surely must be people that Scott works with; I mean she’s self employed, doesn’t go to places with kids to talk with other mums (only the gym once a week I guess)

So it's a year ago today since the last time she saw her grandad, and he didn't die until Sep. 5 months and she couldn't spare a few hours in all that time to see him, clearly didn't mean that much to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
So it's a year ago today since the last time she saw her grandad, and he didn't die until Sep. 5 months and she couldn't spare a few hours in all that time to see him, clearly didn't mean that much to her.
My thoughts exactly. No wonder she is crying all the time, she must feel guilty.
---
All these people/besties surely must be people that Scott works with; I mean she’s self employed, doesn’t go to places with kids to talk with other mums (only the gym once a week I guess)
Doubt any are his colleagues. I think they are all people BM has known for years and just clings on to.

Reactions: 12
Esp if you know they are poorly and probably don’t have much longer. You will FIND time. She moaned about not seeing him during lockdown and when she could see him she went 5 months without?!

There was no excuse not to see him for so long. No pandemic, plenty of free time to see besties! So not even a spare hour to see your elderly hero over those last months.
Shame on her…absolute guilt tears!!! I hope she thinks about that every time she uses her retro toaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s even guilt tears. It’s literally all for sympathy and attention, she doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong and wants everyone to know she has it worst in the world. She’s a selfish cow, she shows that daily in the way she treats those apparently longed for kids.

Reactions: 17
Omg, she’s filming herself laid in bed next to her 2 young children CRYING!!!!!!! What the duck. Obvs they’ve took no notice as they are glued to the iPads lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Esp if you know they are poorly and probably don’t have much longer. You will FIND time. She moaned about not seeing him during lockdown and when she could see him she went 5 months without?!
Exactly. She could gone over on a weekday to see him if she had been that bothered, not like she can't drive. No excuse at all. Managed to find time every weekend to get pissed with her 9 million besties though.

Does anyone get so ANNOYED at the fact that she can’t hold her head straight???? Why is she always on an angle, my god it irritates me

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.