Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, she’s filming herself laid in bed next to her 2 young children CRYING!!!!!!! What the duck. Obvs they’ve took no notice as they are glued to the iPads lol
If I was grieving and upset, the very last thing on my mind would be to get my phone out, record myself and post it online for strangers. I can't even wrap my head around the thought process!

Reactions: 21
She has THE WORST taste in boots and clothes. There’s a reason why it’s on Vinted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her bestie in Chester is probs thinking thank duck for COVID if she was wearing that zebra getup!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Years ago when I started following her, one of the first posts of hers that I saw was one where she said she doesn't follow fashion and rarely buys herself clothes. And then from that day onwards all she did was buy herself clothes and I thought to myself what a bullshitter she is.

Reactions: 14
I really cba to look way back but she once posted a dress saying it used to belong to her grandma. Then later posted the same dress claiming her sil (I think, could be bestie 233 though) was amazing at finding vintage clothes and had found it for her
She's always been full of tit

• Wow
Wow she didn’t see her grandad for months?! Knowing he was old and unwell? I saw my lovely grandma once a month after she went in to a nursing home as they were so strict with visiting rules during Covid etc and I had to take turns with my dad etc. we had to argue for her to be allowed out for the day fir her birthday last February so we could all see her.
when she was in hospital and then the hospice I saw her 3 times in about 60 hours because I knew it was the end.

• Heart
I can’t get over how much I absolutely bleeping despise this excuse for a human, how can someone be so disgusting and so proud of it? How can you be so truly narcissistic and make other peoples pain or suffering about yourself at every opportunity? How can you be so neglectful of your children? So vain? So greedy? So slovenly?

I’ve never ever wished someone else ill before but I truly wish nothing but bad things for her, it’s all totally deserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So it's a year ago today since the last time she saw her grandad, and he didn't die until Sep. 5 months and she couldn't spare a few hours in all that time to see him, clearly didn't mean that much to her.
GeeZ didn't know this!! How can she cry so much for a man she didn't give a tit about enough to go see regularly

Reactions: 6
20 minutes of my life I'm not getting back
I had to prove myself right, to me, it would annoy me!
This is bleeping hilarious. What a weird thing to lie about
---
I would but I'd get blocked 😂 she'll see it here anyway 👀
---
Also grabbed this...the car crash
Omg remember this. Wasn’t this the same time someone died and told her to hold on or something? It was either that or something else as bleeping ridiculous 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.