Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brace yourself for the next River Island haul!
We all know BM follows the gorgeous Georgia Millie who wears age appropriate outfits (given she's 10 years younger and a million times more stylish than our beloved Georgie) and she's posted / linked her outfit which gives early 00's Bay Trading vibes (basically BM's sense of style"). £10 BM definitely gets the denim skirt as a minimum!
---
Bet the giant 2 year old could hold a big phone 😂
Anyone else envisaging Dom Joly in trigger happy with the giant mobile? Except it's Quinn with Georgia's iPhone 14??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh GOD has she had lessons from her hyper TikTok bestie on getting engagement up, otherwise why the HELL has she added an engagement story about a driveway workout.😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh GOD has she had lessons from her hyper TikTok bestie on getting engagement up, otherwise why the HELL has she added an engagement story about a driveway workout.😳
I bet it’s a resounding no

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a throw back to bay trading!! I was in high school / college when I shopped there. Showing my age 😂😂😂
---
Also if she does do a workout please share some screen shots. Wonder if her ankles are still double the size they should be

Reactions: 5
How many kids has this woman got?
I refuse to give her just 1 more follow on and platform so haven’t got a clue about her one bit!

Where’s she taken Ella to get her ears pierced? Looks like someone’s bedroom 😂
Accessorize - where she took Sienna. Absolutely NO idea why you'd have someone like this pierce you. So grim. Basically Claires for people who think they're vaguely above Claires. Gun piercing is soooo bad for you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t cope with the way she writes like as if she’s down with the kids? Trying to speak all cool with the youngsters do you get Ma?🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.