Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep tagging accounts that won’t see because she’s private 😂 she knows duck all about social media
DFE72117-D2BE-4A8B-951B-55AD4DDBFCF3.jpeg
3DAC59DF-DF02-4584-B4A2-9678A0F4DE9B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good lord what an absolute drain this woman is and I don’t even follow her on Instagram.
Refuse to follow any of them and give them just 1 extra follow for their ever growing egos.😡

If she dropped drinking down she’d lose weight effortlessly

Reactions: 16
Tagging Molly Mae & calling Tommy Fury a ledgend (I think she meant Legend:sneaky:) you’re nearly 40 & almost old enough to be their parents, grow up woman.
Ironic that she’s said her diet / calorie counting chat is boring when everything she posts is either a bore or a moan !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tagging Molly Mae & calling Tommy Fury a ledgend (I think she meant Legend:sneaky:) you’re nearly 40 & almost old enough to be their parents, grow up woman.
Ironic that she’s said her diet / calorie counting chat is boring when everything she posts is either a bore or a moan !!
I was surprised she was posting about the boxing as l don’t think she’s mentioned they are boxing fans before??! Just jumping on the bandwagon!

Reactions: 6
It must take 3/4 tries to get that picture. If you were in that much pain taking a selfie and sharing it on insta would be the last thing on your mind, but not boss mummy! First thing she does is whip out the phone and post a miserable face selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Says she won’t go on about calorie counting…proceeds to upload multiple stories going on about it 😅
EFBE41DF-0723-4447-9FBE-9606E90D4EE3.png
4DA6205A-C039-4770-91DA-71A7C220E56E.png
79E93025-FC1A-406C-B379-30A52F53A910.png
9747E8A2-81B6-47AC-B75C-867663B6ACD0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She does realise that Gousto don’t include the calories for anything you have to add like oil right?! When she bangs on about the lower calories it’s usually recipes where you add lots yourself 😂

• Haha
Another one jumping on the boxing bandwagon, Instagram is absolutely full of it. Legend my hole 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.