Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be looking at this wrong but surely it makes more sense if they stay in their room and Ella has the loft room? So then they are on the same level as the younger children….?!?
Not if you’re boss mummy. Must be as far away and detached from children as possible.

Reactions: 7
I may be looking at this wrong but surely it makes more sense if they stay in their room and Ella has the loft room? So then they are on the same level as the younger children….?!?
You make a good point, but why would the selfish narcissistic prick think of anyone other then herself

I’m pretty sure when they first moved into that house Ella’s room was basically BM’s dressing room.

And we all know the date. #MassWeddingCrashFromStrangersOnTheInternet
Just googled the venue and wow - it is stunning!! Whatever l think about BM, l truly hope chez does have an Amazing day and gets her happy ever after…we all know her fella’s track record isn’t great but maybe he has turned a corner? Does anyone know where BM got married? x

Reactions: 3
Hahaha how sad!!! Georgie do you remember you’re private on IG so they’re not going to see your sad little tags!!! You work in SM for effs sake!!!

E1ACDCAA-39F7-427F-AA49-EA7923615C14.jpeg

---
Just googled the venue and wow - it is stunning!! Whatever l think about BM, l truly hope chez does have an Amazing day and gets her happy ever after…we all know her fella’s track record isn’t great but maybe he has turned a corner? Does anyone know where BM got married? x
I don’t but someone on here May remember… no doubt there was some drama that day wherever it was 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A church then reception in her parents garden

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A church then reception in her parents garden
Ahhh that makes sense if it was her folks garden… I would’ve thought she would be constantly mentioning where they got wed and tagging the venue if it had been an actual venue x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long until old Boozy suggests that she’s gonna be renewing her vows with that damn ugly non-Scottie as she’ll get wedding envy with Chez once again like she did when her classy bro and sis in law got wed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long until old Boozy suggests that she’s gonna be renewing her vows with that damn ugly non-Scottie as she’ll get wedding envy with Chez once again like she did when her classy bro and sis in law got wed.
She has already said they are going to do it next year when it's 10 years of marriage 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Which magical money tree will she shake down for a vow renewal after a loft conversion, house extension and purchasing herself a new diamond ring? Do they just think money will fall from the sky once they retire and saving is for those beneath them?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.