Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope golden boy plays up tonight, after that ridiculous long nap šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
I also find it odd that if they are ā€œBestiesā€ that sheā€™s not invited Ella & Logan.
Why isnā€™t Ella & Logan invited? Unless they have been given seperate invitations? Weird bunch of people!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Okay so I find this a bit odd, like, why would you be banished!? My OH had his friend round last night and we all sat together catching up - I did offer to go up and watch a film but they both said no need..

If heā€™s so desperate to spend time with his friend without BM, why wouldnā€™t they just go out!?

I dunno, maybe Iā€™m nitpicking šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

FF4776E5-36F8-4204-A6FC-C5B98B73EA19.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lots of comments on Sophiena's tiktok about BM being a misery. She just talks in a totally abrupt 'chop chop!!!!' kind of way. "That's not what I ordered". So rude and thinks the world revolves around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just noticed in that Starbucks video she says "expresso". Not that she's fooled anyone into thinking she's actually posh or classy but that seals it really

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just noticed in that Starbucks video she says "expresso". Not that she's fooled anyone into thinking she's actually posh or classy but that seals it really
If she was truly posh totty like she claims, she would be having a Cortado instead!

When I typed posh totty above it kept changing totty to potty. Posh potty!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thereā€™s no way in hell Iā€™d be eating my tea in my bed so my giant man child husband & his friend could faff about. Why not eat together & then go up have a bath, face mask, chill out etc. They are such an odd couple.

Reactions: 20
Thereā€™s no way in hell Iā€™d be eating my tea in my bed so my giant man child husband & his friend could faff about. Why not eat together & then go up have a bath, face mask, chill out etc. They are such an odd couple.
Also she always makes out they have a massive house so surely they have two reception rooms downstairs. So weird sitting in bed with a tray like that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair, Scott probs wants her out the way because sheā€™s an annoying twit & he doesnā€™t want every moment of the night documenting on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also she always makes out they have a massive house so surely they have two reception rooms downstairs. So weird sitting in bed with a tray like that
They have a crappy new build with a divider between a tiny living room and a dining room but she acts like because her gauche vaguely new money parents have a pool that she lives in Hampton Court

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My MIL put a pic on fb of our wedding invite like 10 mins after we gave her one and I hadnā€™t even given my dad his as he lives in a different town. OH had to have a word straight away. I was NOT happy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_2023-02-25-06-28-39-72_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Why is this woman always making out like she's some pwecious tiny wittle petite angel when she's like 5'9 and built like a brick shithouse

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Does she literally comment and document every single aspect of her life?
I notice she has a private instagram account and I refuse to follow her and give her just 1 extra followers! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.