Boss_mummy_sale #13 Find yourself someone who loves you as much as Georgie loves Georgie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the photo of Chez, she doesn’t look genuinely happy… her eyes are so sad. With her mum just passing you would’ve thought her partner could’ve picked a better time, unless he had already planned an Xmas proposal and it was her mums wish for him to still do it… either way, chez seems like such a nice lass online and l feel for her - BM will be totallly overwhelming in terms of the wedding! 🤢

Reactions: 9
I just want to know whether Chez will be doing a wedding dance for her husband a la Boss Mummy 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Chez will be mourning her Mum this Xmas, arranging a funeral and old Boozy is talking about her friggin hen party 😳
All about the boozing hey old girl.

Reactions: 13
I agree. Maybe he had made that promise to her mum at some point which is nice but still icky IMO. The ring doesn’t suit her as you said, just all seems odd. He gives me major red flag vibes just gonna throw this out there does he want to marry her so he will get some of her mothers estate 💀
I always got the impression her mum isn’t exactly well off.
Has BM just assumed she’s going to be a bridesmaid…? 🤔
Chez won’t have the backbone not to. so many red flags surrounding this - I hope for her sake those DMs were a one off and he will never do it again but who knows.
I think chez had been desperate for years to have someone, so always get the impression she’d overlook A LOT.

Reactions: 5
The more I see that ring the more I’m sure it’s from a cracker.
I know it sounds materialistic but I’d be disappointed with that ring 😂

• Haha
The more I see that ring the more I’m sure it’s from a cracker.
I know it sounds materialistic but I’d be disappointed with that ring 😂
No tonight has gone behind it. It doesn’t have to be the most expensive or biggest rock but something you look at and thing yeah it’s because of this , that etc. my hubby didn’t spent thousands on mine but what he chose had meaning and reason behind it. And 15 years later I still love it and people stillcomment how unique it is. It looks like Darren just picked it as Chez probs said she likes a tear drop or something

Reactions: 7
No tonight has gone behind it. It doesn’t have to be the most expensive or biggest rock but something you look at and thing yeah it’s because of this , that etc. my hubby didn’t spent thousands on mine but what he chose had meaning and reason behind it. And 15 years later I still love it and people stillcomment how unique it is. It looks like Darren just picked it as Chez probs said she likes a tear drop or something
That’s exactly it - looks like a 30 second rushed purchase.

Have you guys seen the prices on diamonds lately? It’s crazy, worse than the housing market! That ring will have cost a couple of thousand at a high street jewellers, which is more than enough to spend when you have a baby to provide for. Sadly you don’t get as much bang for your buck these days! And it’s probably caused some mixed emotions for Chez on the timing, but imagine how she’d have felt if he’d have proposed next year instead, the sadness that her mum missed out, that she wishes she could have seen…. at least this way the mums dying days were spent with happiness and excitement for her daughter, she got to see her happy ending 🥺 my heart breaks for them

Reactions: 9
Have you guys seen the prices on diamonds lately? It’s crazy, worse than the housing market! That ring will have cost a couple of thousand at a high street jewellers, which is more than enough to spend when you have a baby to provide for. Sadly you don’t get as much bang for your buck these days! And it’s probably caused some mixed emotions for Chez on the timing, but imagine how she’d have felt if he’d have proposed next year instead, the sadness that her mum missed out, that she wishes she could have seen…. at least this way the mums dying days were spent with happiness and excitement for her daughter, she got to see her happy ending 🥺 my heart breaks for them
Doubt it the diamond looks small there’s one that looks like it on Angara for £756

Reactions: 3
I see Chez is going to BM’s NYE dinner party so I’m sure there will be lots of posts about how sad SHE is for Chez and how happy SHE is for her now she is engaged and how SHE can’t wait for the wedding. With lots of posed pics with booze “come on Chez, look happy for MY insta please”

Also, anyone remember when she made that massive fuss about hosting Chez’s new man, showed all the prep then she got pissed and passed out before the main hit the table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’ll arrange the hen party….I’ll be chief bridesmaid….I’ll design the save the date, invitations, orders of service, place names, menu cards….MY kids will play key parts…MY other bestie will be your photographer…..I will walk you down the isle….I’ll be your personal wedding planner….I’ll wear the big white dress as my wedding photos are dated and I looked horrific”.
THIS IS MY DAY CHEZ!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Really feel for Chez, what a rollercoaster of a week! The comments about the cost of the ring are a bit unnecessary, not everyone can afford expensive jewellery, especially at the current time, and it’s much better people live within their means rather than getting in loads of debt, surely?

Reactions: 41
Am I the only one that wouldn't care if it was £10, £100 or £1000? Money isn't everything and considering this is a thread about Boss Mummy of all people I'm shocked 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.