Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Really feel for Chez, what a rollercoaster of a week! The comments about the cost of the ring are a bit unnecessary, not everyone can afford expensive jewellery, especially at the current time, and it’s much better people live within their means rather than getting in loads of debt, surely?

Reactions: 41

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Am I the only one that wouldn't care if it was £10, £100 or £1000? Money isn't everything and considering this is a thread about Boss Mummy of all people I'm shocked 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I don’t think the humble brag of “I work 365 days a year” is anything to be proud of.

That shows me you have poor time management skills, a major lack of organisation skills, no personal boundaries and are very likely chaotic and overstretched in each endeavour and if I used you to support my business you’d do a shoddy job because of this.

Reactions: 36

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
As a side note though, why does she use that filter that makes her look like a cross between one of the riddlers and human Ken doll.

6A788374-1204-4962-9B01-1504627F904B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Meg78

VIP Member
Ooooh another round of Georgie Bingo on the way!

✔ Balsamic glaze
✔ Espresso martinis
✔ “Taste Sensation!”
✔ Mirror swishing
✔ Keys in a bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 35

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
This goes back to the whole miscarriage thing too. WHY DOCUMENT IT FOR EVERYBODY. It’s not her news. Yes to be honest I expect she is devastated by it - my oldest friend lost her dad just recently and I’m heartbroken not just for her - but I’m there for her when she needs me and she knows this. Not one of our circle of friends has posted on social media about it as it’s NOT OUR NEWS.

BM is so fucking narcissistic it’s unreal. It’s bordering on being some sort of illness surely.

Of all the times to turn a situation back around to yourself BM, now is NOT that time. Be there for Cheryl privately. Grieve privately. BE A DECENT HUMAN BEING.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

notokhun

Chatty Member
Let me post a tribute but make the world aware I was with you in your final moments. No decorum what so ever.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

HMC

VIP Member
When you think she can’t get any lower, she then posts that.

Im speechless.…and I apologise in advance for this……

She’s a cunt🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 33

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I am fucking livid at this, she is a fucking horrible person, shite mother and an absolute disgrace of a friend. Glad she’s got the wine to console her cause when she’s 60 and Scott’s fucked her off for a younger model, her kids can’t stand the sight of her and all her friends have done a swift exit after realising she’s a cunt it’s all she’ll have left in her sad little narcissistic life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Pivot

VIP Member
Been awake for 40 hours. Why doesn't she fuck off to bed then instead of sitting there posting sad face videos with a glass of wine!

Reactions: 30

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I know what happened was sad. But. It was 3 years ago now. THREE YEARS. And she has her gigantic "rainbow baby". Get over it. It's boring now.

People, including myself, have had it much, much worse. Some women never get to fall pregnant as quickly as she did, if at all. So boring.

Oh and that bloody hat 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion #14

It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

I'm culled, but thank the lord you Tattlers share the shitshow for us all.

• Haha

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm being a tad melodramatic but it's all a bit red flag-gy to me... proposing at a time when she is feeling extremely vulnerable emotionally with the passing of her mum almost as if he wasn't giving her a chance to say no. It just personally doesn't sit right with me tbh especially with his history (as documented here) of him being a bit dodge....

• Heart

justwatching4fun

Chatty Member
I’m sodding surprised she didn’t take a picture of her hand holding onto chez’s mums hand (you know what pictures I mean)

Reactions: 28

moomoomama

13 hours of tattoos ... I’ve had about 13 day sittings 🤣 why is she going on like shes covered???
she should be used to a little prick being married to SNH

• Haha
Reactions: 28