Boss_mummy_sale #13 Find yourself someone who loves you as much as Georgie loves Georgie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Meg78 for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Still getting pissed every night
Still irritates us with her swishy dresses and eye bleeping herself
Scotty clearly hates her
Still has 6785432899 besties
Still a weapons grade c**t!

As you were!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you for the new thread @geordiegirl and congrats on the winning thread title @Meg78

Thread number 13 let’s go! Recap: the thread title says it all really and she’s as always an epic twit 😂

Reactions: 3
Why would u even take a pic with the fake Chanel bag but even funnier she’s got it facing the wrong way. Is that so people think it is real?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How Scott can just sit there and say nothing with her asking their 2 year old to apologise I’ll never know! And filming it too!!! bleep!!

Reactions: 13
Tell me you don't trust your husband without telling me you don't trust your husband
I mean I trust my husband wholeheartedly but I sometimes need to check how long he’s going to be when he’s driving, I’ll let her off with this. I reckon 99% of husbands/wives have each other on find my iPhone or a family tracker.

Reactions: 8
I mean I trust my husband wholeheartedly but I sometimes need to check how long he’s going to be when he’s driving, I’ll let her off with this. I reckon 99% of husbands/wives have each other on find my iPhone or a family tracker.
Their car has a sat nav and Bluetooth he could ring her and tell her how long he's likely to be with the eta on the sat nav.

Reactions: 4
We occasional do the same if we’re making a cuppa or dinner. Husband doesn’t think ahead to call!

Reactions: 5
I bet my nan’s favourite saying ‘you lose them the same way you got them’ lives rent free in Ugmo’s head.

Reactions: 14
Does she not realise that Q is just memorising numbers and not actually counting 🙄

Reactions: 8
To be fair that one was a group effort, but I do take some satisfaction from knowing whenever she lurks here my profile picture makes her eye twitch
I love seeing your pic pop up on other threads 😂 yes girll

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She comes out of blood test butchered because she is so dehydrated from the amount of alcohol she consumes she is basically a raisin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She comes out of blood test butchered because she is so dehydrated from the amount of alcohol she consumes she is basically a raisin
I’m clueless on these things but if she is having a blood test (regardless of the reason), will that show up how much alcohol she drinks?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.