Boss_mummy_sale #13 Find yourself someone who loves you as much as Georgie loves Georgie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chez is engaged - and of course Boss twit makes it all about her. As per friggin’ usual!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow the proposal the same week as her mum dying has blown my mind a bit

• Sick
Reactions: 22
It’s very sad for Chez that she thinks getting engaged to a cheat will make her week better. Also funny that Boss twit clearly likes him as he’s just like her and SNH a cheat 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m confused. Her Mum passed away 5 days ago and ‘earlier this week’ she got engaged. So he’s either proposed as she’s at the bedside of her dying Mum or a few hours after?! Sorry but I think that’s in poor taste. His plans should have been delayed for a few weeks for him to propose once she’d been able to process her grief for a while.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Maybe I'm being a tad melodramatic but it's all a bit red flag-gy to me... proposing at a time when she is feeling extremely vulnerable emotionally with the passing of her mum almost as if he wasn't giving her a chance to say no. It just personally doesn't sit right with me tbh especially with his history (as documented here) of him being a bit dodge....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What a bleep…posting yesterday about 2023 set to be amazing. Basically getting in there early that she knew about the engagement. What a dick

Reactions: 9
How do we know he's a cheat? Sorry if I've missed something!
Someone came on here and chez’s boyfriend had been DMing her or her friend inappropriate messages. She ended up reaching out to chez with the screen shots I think

Reactions: 7
I’m going to sound really mean but that ring does not suit chez. She’s a bigger girl and needs something a little more robust looking - it looks lost on her finger.
makes me think this was a last minute purchase to get the deed done on her mothers deathbed rather than an ‘already planned and purchased’ that then got pulled out so her mum could pass knowing her daughter was going to be looked after (obviously with a different partner than this one)

Reactions: 12
I’m going to sound really mean but that ring does not suit chez. She’s a bigger girl and needs something a little more robust looking - it looks lost on her finger.
makes me think this was a last minute purchase to get the deed done on her mothers deathbed rather than an ‘already planned and purchased’ that then got pulled out so her mum could pass knowing her daughter was going to be looked after (obviously with a different partner than this one)
I agree. Maybe he had made that promise to her mum at some point which is nice but still icky IMO. The ring doesn’t suit her as you said, just all seems odd. He gives me major red flag vibes just gonna throw this out there does he want to marry her so he will get some of her mothers estate 💀

Reactions: 5
The skin around the ring stone is red, it’s digging into her 🥴
I’m pleased she’s getting everything she’s probably always wanted, but the timing is so weird with her Mum this week…and I wouldn’t trust him for a minute 😬
Oh god, BM is gonna be insufferable with the wedding plans, like it’s her day 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.