Boss_mummy_sale #13 Find yourself someone who loves you as much as Georgie loves Georgie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 she took the belt off her dressing gown and wore it in her hair. Oh my what a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate myself for saying this haha but I don’t hate the outfit, it’s definitely not the worst thing she’s worn!

the make up though is just dated as ever and does her stupid wrinkly frog face no favours

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She looks bloody awful!
It’s so irresponsible to take small children out for a late dinner, particularly when one is sick and clearly has low immunity where he’s so run down.
I was at a bar having lunch with a friend and someone had reserved a section - the kids were left to run riot around the rest of the bar and it was so annoying and frustrating for the rest of us. She’d definitely get on with the group of parents i saw - only cared about chatting to their mates and getting pissed.

Reactions: 7
This is NOT a treat for the kids whatsoever. Selfish pricks!!!

Reactions: 18
Firstly I can’t stand the way she bloody caresses her bags on her stories 🙈😂. Weirdly don’t actually mind the outfit though.

poor kids though being dragged out at this time, Sienna looks exhausted and Quinn isn’t well. Surely a cosy family night in would be more relaxing and fun for everyone.

I really hope one of them is staying off the alcohol, it looks like the pub is in the middle of now where so probs dark, windy roads plus drunk could be a recipe for disaster 🙈.

Scott never looks happy, he looks like a miserable prick and I think a lot of her posts/stories are her trying to convince others her life and relationship is amazing.

I really don’t get it, I’ve said before it’s my idea of hell going out this late with my kids! I’m getting married next year, and I’m already dreading how my 2 year old is going to be at night 😂😂😂
I am with you… also, if l were someone in that pub out late and having a nice meal l would not be impressed with these morons turning up with the kids. When we take our 2 year old out for food, we choose kid friendly places where he can run around and it doesn’t matter if he makes any noise… on the rare occasions we go on a dinner just us l like to choose somewhere abit nicer. If l was there and she turned up so late with the kids l would be fuming! I also wonder how she gets them to sit at a table for longer than 10 mins to eat a relaxing meal!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Firstly I can’t stand the way she bloody caresses her bags on her stories 🙈😂. Weirdly don’t actually mind the outfit though.

poor kids though being dragged out at this time, Sienna looks exhausted and Quinn isn’t well. Surely a cosy family night in would be more relaxing and fun for everyone.

I really hope one of them is staying off the alcohol, it looks like the pub is in the middle of now where so probs dark, windy roads plus drunk could be a recipe for disaster 🙈.

Scott never looks happy, he looks like a miserable prick and I think a lot of her posts/stories are her trying to convince others her life and relationship is amazing.
I am culled - has she posted many pics? Has S ‘chosen’ the beef carpaccio or whatever BM wants to bullshit she has picked….??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tell me your a pair of alcoholics without telling me your a pair of alcoholics 😂

8140ED3B-9A11-40F6-92A9-6A511183B255.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Guys. She went to a great kids pub. Didn’t she say it had curtains or something? What more does a toddler want way past their bedtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The caption reads like a teenager has written it. Mortified for her - if my social media manager was posting tit like that I’d be terminating my contract with them. There is nothing professional or inspiring about her.

Guys. She went to a great kids pub. Didn’t she say it had curtains or something? What more does a toddler want way past their bedtime.
Haha true! I was thinking why is she saying curtains like some kind of selling point.
At first I was thinking like a kids pub with a booth with a TV or ipad with games... but no its a snotty old looking pub with nothing for the kids.
I will admit we have been pubs with kids but for events not as our fanily time. If I was choosing a treat for kids we would have been out all day having fun not having a blow dry 🙃

• Haha
How can they afford to eat out every weekend? They never heard of McDonald’s

• Haha
I thought the leather jacket was a Vinted bargain because the tk Maxx one was stolen 🧐🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can they afford to eat out every weekend? They never heard of McDonald’s
🤣

They're either spending Gramps' inheritance or they max their credit cards up to the eyeballs.
Seriously though one of them must pull in a decent wage? She's constantly buying, they've got a mortgage, run 2 cars, the cost of living has gone through the roof. Don't understand how they afford to live such a lavish lifestyle. It will come back to bite them in the arse one day.

Reactions: 8
🤣

They're either spending Gramps' inheritance or they max their credit cards up to the eyeballs.
Seriously though one of them must pull in a decent wage? She's constantly buying, they've got a mortgage, run 2 cars, the cost of living has gone through the roof. Don't understand how they afford to live such a lavish lifestyle. It will come back to bite them in the arse one day.
I’m from his industry, he’ll be making a decent wage plus bonuses for hitting sales targets, however I feel like they’re probably spending as quickly as they’re making it and I doubt they’ve thought ahead to retirement planning/stockpiling and his pension is just plodding along. They could have retired early or at the very least been mortgage free if they’d thought ahead, I dread to think how much they’ve spent on alcohol over the years and how that money could have enriched their lives!

Reactions: 7
🤣

He will be earning very well in his job. Don’t be fooled by the two cars, his will be a company car. Her car before would also have been a company car and she would have earnt well in that job too. Remember they don’t pay for their meals during the week because she plugs her Gousto referral code which gives her free meals if people use her link/code. She has finally started putting Ad (or whatever) on the post. I would say they definitely have multiply credit cards maxed out. They are the type who act like they have a ton of money but in reality don’t really have anything of their own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.