Boss_mummy_sale #13 Find yourself someone who loves you as much as Georgie loves Georgie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m culled, what is he counting, wine bottles? Can he count that high?
He repeated the numbers up to 10, counting would imply she made the effort to get 10 things out for him to count … if he didn’t, shitmummy would have told him that’s he’s made mummy upset and that he had to say sorry to her

Reactions: 1
And no doubt we’ll get pictures of nurses trying to get the blood out of the stone

Reactions: 4
And no doubt we’ll get pictures of nurses trying to get the blood out of the stone
And an over the top dramatic it didn’t actually happen story to go with it. But the nurse will be the loveliest nurse in the world and will become one of her new besties and will sign the contract which states she must drop flowers and wine on BMs doorstep when she posts the cue on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s me thinking you was going to do something child friendly 🙄
Jesus…what a fab time for them 😳And you just know this will be a freebie with work too. She was at a pub earlier this week taking photos.

Reactions: 8
A night with the kids.... In a pub
Haha First things you'd think of porgie. For god sake take them out for the day on a weekend! Spend some cash making memories with your precious rainbow babies.

Reactions: 10
Why don't they just get a takeaway, stick a film on and enjoy a cosy night in. Couldn't think of anything worse than dragging kids out at that time of night at that age.

Reactions: 20
Why don't they just get a takeaway, stick a film on and enjoy a cosy night in. Couldn't think of anything worse than dragging kids out at that time of night at that age.
Yep me too - l would not find an evening in the pub with my toddler relaxing! Either take them somewhere kid friendly for dinner at 5/6ish or get a babysitter and go out on your own. She is the most bizarre person!

Reactions: 14
I genuinely can't believe they are taking a 2 year old out at this time of night, it's not like they are going to a party or something like that. When my children were that age they would have been utter twats because they would be absolutely ready for bed by now and it wouldn't have been a pleasurable experience. I can't think of anything worse than dragging a tired child to a pub so you can pretend on insta that you're having a good time. Wonder which one is driving and not drinking 🤔

Reactions: 13
I really don’t get it, I’ve said before it’s my idea of hell going out this late with my kids! I’m getting married next year, and I’m already dreading how my 2 year old is going to be at night 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
The poor boy is under the weather, why is she dragging him out so late ! I dislike her, she’s so bloody selfish.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.