Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CADB84B7-814D-4660-BD79-BF8EB801B9CA.jpeg

She won’t be singing about ‘tapas’ when her kid chokes to death on a whole olive

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not a sniff of that CID makeup she was pedaling ages ago?

Oh I tell a lie. Possibly a lippy.

Reactions: 5
“I’m a really really good person” - the mother who took her tonsilitis riddled toddler to the pub so she could have a pissed up meal with her pals and let him PASS OUT at the table at 10pm.

WHAT. A. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So wait did Curry’s break her fridge? Was the fridge made by Curry’s? Why is it up to curry’s to replace the food?? The fridge was already broken so the food was already spoiled, wtf!!!

Reactions: 16
I don’t believe the £250 voucher.

I think she’s read here and she’s saying it for our benefit 😂

Reactions: 7
It makes me laugh that she genuinely thinks giving her kid olives and peppers makes her a good mum, and that she thinks Sienna’s own dad brushing her hair makes him a good dad 🤣

she really is just a very sad, pathetic woman

Reactions: 18
I worked in complaints in a past job. Sometimes you just pay what you need to so a customer will go away, it’s cheaper than having to use your time on them. I suspect that’s what has happened.

I'm confused why it's curry's fault.
All I can think is she is claiming she did a food shop before the new fridge was delivered to fit with the delivery date. But why would you? Also confused as to why its so much money, given she openly gets gousto every single week so why would she have 250 quids worth of food.
She really thinks she's a VIP

Reactions: 5
I'm confused why it's curry's fault.
All I can think is she is claiming she did a food shop before the new fridge was delivered to fit with the delivery date. But why would you? Also confused as to why its so much money, given she openly gets gousto every single week so why would she have 250 quids worth of food.
She really thinks she's a VIP
It’s not, buts she’s a twit and they want rid of her so they are just trying to shut her up.

Reactions: 3
He's brushing her hair. A basic parenting thing no?! Give him a medal 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
“Such a good Daddy”

uh-huh 💅 like when he fucked off and left his other kids?

He’s about as much of a good dad as he is Scottish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t believe she ended up with £250!!!! That will def be spent on booze! She gets worse and even more irritating if that’s possible? If this whole drama is about Chez’s mum then boss mummy is even more of a twit than I thought! Everything is about her but obvs cos she’s such an amazing nice person you know 😂.

I feel so so sorry for s and q. He will have felt so poorly with his tonsillitis yet she drags him out then takes a photo of him passed out on the table, it’s cruel! She must spend a fortune on booze and crap for herself yet won’t spend money on kid friendly activities and she brags about how her kids always have second hand clothes. That’s fair enough and you can get some bargains but it’s almost as if she’s saying they don’t deserve anything new as they’re just kids and will then spend money on stuff for herself.
Also ending on a very petty note but I HATE that bag and fringed top!!!!!

Reactions: 14
I thought she always got her shopping from Aldi! Also she has a chest freezer so she’s lied to get that money. Of course even if she had ordered that much food, the bestie neighbours would have helped out surely.
All for the drama, god she winds me up!

Reactions: 8
Obviously Qs going to sleep in when he gets dragged around town at all times of the night. Needs a good night sleep. Poor kid

Reactions: 9
I thought she always got her shopping from Aldi! Also she has a chest freezer so she’s lied to get that money. Of course even if she had ordered that much food, the bestie neighbours would have helped out surely.
All for the drama, god she winds me up!
Did she not say exactly this though, that the neighbours let them use the freezer?! Or am I imagining it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is this the part where we send the screenshots to Currys orrrr?…..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.