Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she’s seriously taking that on holiday?!
I can't honestly believe she is taking that much make up on holiday. Who even wears foundation on holiday let alone of the other crap?! Surely all you need is concealer, mascara, lip gloss and bronzer!

Reactions: 11
*SNH looks like a big toe !
Chode thumb 😂😂😂

Who the duck takes 5 different lipsticks on holiday and with two small kids. I was on holiday last week (no kids but still) didn’t end up drying my hair once because of the heat or wearing any sort of foundation. I literally forgot how to holiday and took way too much and just didn’t use it (first world problems over here!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm confused. Why is she claiming for lost food from curry's? Hadn't their fridge/freezer already broken before this one was due to come?

Reactions: 13
You just KNOW she was awful whilst she was complaining too and made the poor peoples life’s hell. As she likes to portray a posh totty lifestyle I’d love to see her donate that voucher or the food related to it to a food bank - she already gets her Gousto for free because of her referral codes.
But you can bet your bottom dollar in the next few weeks it will have gone on alcohol 🙄

Reactions: 16
Perhaps she threatened to do their social media for them 😂😂

I smell bu11s**t on them giving her £250.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m outraged she got £250! That’s such a huge jump from £20 and just ridiculous. When I first read the part about “ask them to go and do a shop” for a second I thought she was about to say they were donating the money to families in need with the cost of living crisis….silly silly me.

Latest grid post. Oh so cryptic, there’s nothing going on, she’s just after attention. As someone said last night, she’s making chez’s mum about herself which is disgusting. IF there was truly something going on, she wouldn’t be posting about it online 🤷🏼‍♀️
0BFE1194-0C11-4DA0-B905-3EA4B056FEE8.jpeg
3431355F-089A-4E37-9034-1B5B5D2660E6.jpeg

Reactions: 4
🙄🙄 either say what is going on or just don't.
Why post cryptic rubbish.
She bangs on about having no self confidence but eye f*cks herself on stories all the time.

Reactions: 8
Is she seriously giving Q bloody crisps, olives and padron peppers?
Wow every toddlers dream! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has she not cut those olives up 😯😡Honestly how do these idiots have kids and not know the choking risk for things like that!

Reactions: 7
If you have to tell people you're a "really good person" the probability is that you're not.... anyone who is good or kind or whatever doesn't feel the need to tell all an sundry, they just be who they are!

Reactions: 10
Why has she not cut those olives up 😯😡Honestly how do these idiots have kids and not know the choking risk for things like that!
Since when did crisps, padron peppers and olives be considered as tapas 😂😂😂

Of course BM’s kids must eat tapas and not just a snack

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.