Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet this won't get mentioned on her insta. She won't want people knowing she's had a break from looking after the kids whilst Scotty is always away
Pray the hotel room has no exposed Victorian plumbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would you ever hire someone who admits herself that she is an unorganised mess. I see this and think train wreck not oh she seems a great social media manager who I should hire to grow my business. How does she have any clients?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would you ever hire someone who admits herself that she is an unorganised mess. I see this and think train wreck not oh she seems a great social media manager who I should hire to grow my business. How does she have any clients?
Bet they are all her ‘besties’ business’ ! No proper business would actually use her!

Reactions: 7
For someone who shares everything she’s just airbrushed this weekend out of her life as far as Instagram is concerned. I don’t get why she makes out she doesn’t work on IG but is a boss career witch running her own business on Facebook- so bizarrre.

Reactions: 7
You can't really tell from the screenshot but the way he's looking at her is utter disgust and says WHAT in a really nasty pissed off sounding way. He's yours love because noone else would bloody want him 🤣
After this she zoomed in to the tattoo as if its something to be proud of, looks even worse poking out the shorts 🤣
Screenshot_20220704-201439_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This is embarrassing - does he say ‘What? Are you filming me? As part of your experiments?’ I can’t quite hear but l feel that’s what he says…. So cringey!!
I can’t hear what he’s saying through that thick Scottish accent

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I can clearly hear… what you filming me? I won’t be a part of your experiments. Why would she post that. If it’s to show her husband is clearly fucked off with her filming their life on Instagram. Then congratulations Georgie you’ve achieved that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.