Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't put it past her to all ready have a video made for when he passes .. she will be straight on the tesrs n videos ...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Auntie duty lol just not with ya brothers kid lol ... still so strange she don't even mention it .. no selfie with baby nothing ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look trying to brag again.. why does it matter that they are expensive?? Oh let me just flash the label so u can see .why not just a nice post .. like brought matching to daddy.. always has to Tey and be better then everyone else
Stupidly expensive - but when you Google that brand everything that comes up is eBay, Amazon, and TKMaxx 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just say thank you @Esme
You always keep us culled fucks in the loop and I very much appreciate it. 👏🏼
She probably hates me and is desperately trying to work out who I am because someone got blocked for nothing the other day 🤣 but I do think she secretly loves her thread 🙊

I know a lot of the culled read here so seems fair to give you the goods so you’re in the loop 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who reckons she’s going to visit her new niece?!?! She hasn’t put this on her instagram just her Business page!
B0C086BB-4698-47EA-925A-9A2211A7F892.png
83FBB844-87C6-41CA-ACD9-B698C1F98EDD.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.