Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s worn that dress about 5 times now, how lovely!!
Is 27 degree heat why is Sienna not wearing one of those UV tops with sleeves at the very least?!
Exactly. I would never have a young child out in the sun all day without one. Especially not one as fair skinned as Sienna.

Reactions: 3
She’s worn that dress about 5 times now, how lovely!!
Is 27 degree heat why is Sienna not wearing one of those UV tops with sleeves at the very least?!
We always put the kids in those full suits and older than sienna, Does she realise than a tan is sun damage even if you've not burnt.
Plus I'm sure she said she got burnt herself the other day and now saying how never burnt and so tanned. All she cares about is tans, so stupid!!

Reactions: 4
When she mentioned going on a boat I thought it was a nice day time activity for Sienna! Maybe swim in the sea, see some sea life!
Not a drunken boat dinner! I mean it looks lovely but that is not entertainment for a 3 year old.

When she mentioned going on a boat I thought it was a nice day time activity for Sienna! Maybe swim in the sea, see some sea life!
Not a drunken boat dinner! I mean it looks lovely but that is not entertainment for a 3 year old.
The whole boat party made me laugh, its a dinner cruise!! Hardly a party for them or fun for sienna. There must be loads of activities for children in Cyprus

The whole boat party made me laugh, its a dinner cruise!! Hardly a party for them or fun for sienna. There must be loads of activities for children in Cyprus
Exactly! Family friendly but hardly aimed at kids really 🤷🏼‍♀️ You can tell they are bored and trapped in their expensive all inclusive hotel and really not on the holiday they would like. It’ll be a drunken family on holiday with the masses next year guaranteed!

Exactly! Family friendly but hardly aimed at kids really 🤷🏼‍♀️ You can tell they are bored and trapped in their expensive all inclusive hotel and really not on the holiday they would like. It’ll be a drunken family on holiday with the masses next year guaranteed!
Yea definitely, will be cringy drunken parties around a villa pool, like the ones at her parents 😂

• Haha
So I’ve seen a couple time’s on her stories when she’s eating (with iPad obvs) and there’s been a can or glass of coke at the table and I’ve honestly just assumed it was one of theirs, because who gives their 3 year old coke? Harps on and on about the olives but fails to mention the coke 🤔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’ve seen a couple time’s on her stories when she’s eating (with iPad obvs) and there’s been a can or glass of coke at the table and I’ve honestly just assumed it was one of theirs, because who gives their 3 year old coke? Harps on and on about the olives but fails to mention the coke 🤔
I’ve also mentioned this earlier they were at a Starbucks drive thru and Sienna asked for “cokies” to drink :ROFLMAO: My 3 year old has no clue what coke is, Christ I feel like I’m being judged giving my kids fruit shoots when out for meals!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve also mentioned this earlier they were at a Starbucks drive thru and Sienna asked for “cokies” to drink :ROFLMAO: My 3 year old has no clue what coke is, Christ I feel like I’m being judged giving my kids fruit shoots when out for meals!
I've only just let my 13yr old have pepsi occasionally! Letting a 3yr old have it is disgusting and I dont care if that sounds judgemental. Also notice when she shows Sienna eating she tries to keep the tablet out of shot. We can see her staring at it, no point hiding it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I would say fair enough if it's a one off as I know it's sometimes hard to get fruit shoots etc abroad and anything to keep kids hydrated in the heat is good but with BM I feel like she probably drinks it a lot and yes you can tell the tablet is there with constant flow on sienna face.
There is no chance a tablet should have gone on that night out, not with all the entertainment.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Even fruit juice or lemonade if she is wanting something fizzy(although also filled with sugar) would be better than caffeine filled coke though!

Reactions: 5
I was cringing so hard at the video of her Scott and sienna dancing together, just enjoy the moment you old trogg!! 🙄

• Haha
You can imagine how the conversation went this morning “Daaarling, take a photo of me looking glam for the gram. I’ll pretend not to look and just lie here with my sweaty dirty charm bracelets, then sent it to me so I can post about having the BEST holiday, I’m curvy, got cellulite etc” and can then get loads of compliments to further boost my ego”.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.