Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m just posting here to let you know BossMummy had to be up at 2am this morning!!!!

2am!!!!!!

She’s told us twenty times in 7 days that her alarm for today was 2am but it’s very important to reiterate 2am incase anyone missed it!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys I’m just posting here to let you know BossMummy had to be up at 2am this morning!!!!

2am!!!!!!

She’s told us twenty times in 7 days that her alarm for today was 2am but it’s very important to reiterate 2am incase anyone missed it!!!!!!!
Woe is me, Georgie, woe is me 🖕

Reactions: 2
Considering how much she's supposed to have spent at the dentist her teeth are awful!!

Reactions: 4
Its been a while #selfie :unsure: literally every other picture is her smug gurning face
I mean she’s not wrong, it was every 5 minutes during her family holiday! I guess she’s having more fun on this child free one and less time to post 🤷🏼‍♀️! I’m sure we’ll get stories of her arriving back home and presenting Sienna with a suitcase full of unnecessary presents 🙄🙄🙄

I agree, her teeth look bloody terrible. They're so big, she looks like a ten year old waiting to grow into her big teeth... Except she looks about 45 😂

• Haha
I agree, her teeth look bloody terrible. They're so big, she looks like a ten year old waiting to grow into her big teeth... Except she looks about 45 😂
She gets asked for ID dont ya know, and looks "about 10 without any makeup on" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha I know the bloke on the very left of that photo! Small world.

• Wow
She looks sooo much older than she actually is. All the drink, smoking and tanning will do that though

Reactions: 7
She reminds me of jade goody. I watched Jades documentary a few weeks ago and she really is very similar

• Wow
I don't understand why she hasn't changed her insta name, she went private and culled ages ago so surely the cheesy name should go too 🤷🏼‍♀️

My daughter was born around the same time as Sienna, so pre cull I left comments when Georgie was up doing night time feeds...never got anything back. I unfollowed when she went full on Boss Mummy with the hoodies and getting gifted Nuby and Ella’s Kitchen. I wonder if she kept up with the website...bossing being the boss of mummies or her baby or whatever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.