Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve come here after seeing the haircut. If my ex’s wife took my son for his first haircut I’d be livid. BM made got no morals or conscience.

Reactions: 6
she Makes me cringe so much! Hugging a hot cup of coffee over sienna head (Imagine if she dropped it) just so she can look at herself on a vid.
Looks like she’s smeared to much fake tan on her face 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The hotel looks three star at best, definitely not the luxury she’d have you believe she’s accustomed to.
I’ve been to this hotel and it is definitely more than a 3* it’s gorgeous.
Poor child doesn’t look like she’s seen much of it with her nose stuck in her ipad though.

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her latest stories?
‘I bought this coat for Ella but I want it.. it’s a size 8’

she just HAD to slip in that it’s a size 8!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I would say fair enough if it's a one off as I know it's sometimes hard to get fruit shoots etc abroad and anything to keep kids hydrated in the heat is good but with BM I feel like she probably drinks it a lot and yes you can tell the tablet is there with constant flow on sienna face.
There is no chance a tablet should have gone on that night out, not with all the entertainment.
I’m sorry but just give the kid a water if you want her to be hydrated.

I don’t care how middle class or posh you think you are, you gotta be crazy levels of uneducated to give a toddler a Coke. Why not go all out and give her an espresso with 5 tablespoons of sugar?

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but just give the kid a water if you want her to be hydrated.

I don’t care how middle class or posh you think you are, you gotta be crazy levels of uneducated to give a toddler a Coke. Why not go all out and give her an espresso with 5 tablespoons of sugar?
YES TO THIS 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 7
YES WE GET IT - you’re going to Italy for work. Big F deal. Some of us have to get up at half past four every morning to work a 12 hr shift.

Also her story the other day about going back to her frugal ways. Do me a favour, there’s absolutely nothing frugal about how you run your home or live your life.

Reactions: 5
Well this is here in Twitter off to Italy. She’s been very quiet on insta since she’s got back. Funny how she’s posting 50 times a day when she’s away with the perfect family tho🤷🏼‍♀️ 26C6D4F8-58F8-420B-9BEA-B14E93A8433D.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.