Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alcoholics, the pair of them. Boozing on the plane and now in the hotel while poor sienna plays by herself in the pool

Reactions: 6
Lots of people mention why haven’t the nursery workers picked up on Sienna’s poor speech. Hypothesising here but maybe she speaks at nursery because they actually interact with her which, sadly, means Sienna has learnt that she gets no interaction at home hence why nursery haven’t flagged anything up?

Reactions: 5
Lots of people mention why haven’t the nursery workers picked up on Sienna’s poor speech. Hypothesising here but maybe she speaks at nursery because they actually interact with her which, sadly, means Sienna has learnt that she gets no interaction at home hence why nursery haven’t flagged anything up?
I don't always think nursery staff are adequately trained in when to refer onwards. I personally would have expected the health visitor to flag speech delay up and refer onwards. Maybe there has been some speech input and that's why Sienna can now string three or four words together into a simple sentence... I'm sure primary school will flag her up to speech if it continues and/or affects her phonics. Poor kid!

My daughter is 2 and her speech is better than Siennas. And it’s not even Sienna’s fault, she is constantly shoved in front of an iPad/iPhone. I really feel for this kid, bosstwat throws new clothes at her to play dressy up but heaven forbid she interacts with her other than for the sake of the ‘gram.

It is so sad to hear the child speaking as her speech is so poor because her pisshead parents by the looks of it drink alcohol and shove her infront of some kind of device instead of having family time together. What a piss poor excuse for a family they are!!!
Also I wonder how they know it was boss witches anniversary, oh yeah she probably contacted where they are staying ahead of time begging for a freebie 😂😂

She definitely thinks she some hot trophy wife but instead she’s married to a cheating old miserable git who will be looking to upgrade the old trout in the future 😄😄😄

• Haha
How much booze? So wrong seeing as they are solely in charge of a little girl on holiday and they're throwing the drinks back as soon as they are on the plane!

D
How much booze? So wrong seeing as they are solely in charge of a little girl on holiday and they're throwing the drinks back as soon as they are on the plane!
Didnt even make it to the plane. They were drinking in the airport at 6am!

Reactions: 4
Not a perfect parent myself by any stretch of the imagination although I try my best but I honestly think people are scum of the earth if you’re a parent and

A) get tit faced around them (unless one is sober)
B) Smoke whilst your pushing a pram/with your child

WHY

Reactions: 11
BM seemed pretty happy to not be taking them and to have their first holiday just the three of them. But she’s more interested in the booze!

Reactions: 4
I do find it sad that some people equate having a drink with having a good time. And if you both want to drink from 6am then go for it, but not when you have a small child with you.

Reactions: 7
I have a 3 year old and a 2 year old. When we go on holiday we usually get the 7am flights too. We would probably say let’s have a drink in the airport on the way there but when we get there just can’t be arsed and have a coffee :ROFLMAO: and on the plane we might say you have one or I’ll have one but then we feel weird only one drinking. So we’ll just have a Diet Coke or tea. We just wait until we get there and that first drink tastes amazing! Of course if we’re travelling without the little ones it’s a bit more boozy. They had a Bloody Mary - they did only show one each but who knows, she had 2 little bottles of Prosecco and he had 2 double gin and tonics. I suppose Sienna just sits on her iPad and doesn’t move or talk. My children like to speak to us and we like to speak to them as we’re family and that’s just what we do.

Why doesn't she get off her bloody phone and show Sienna how the slide works, how you get up there and how much fun it would be. But nope, not boss mummy. Just film her looking. Feel so sorry for her. Even on holiday she cant be played with. Just put her in holiday club at least she would be interacted with. It makes my heart hurt

Why doesn't she get off her bloody phone and show Sienna how the slide works, how you get up there and how much fun it would be. But nope, not boss mummy. Just film her looking. Feel so sorry for her. Even on holiday she cant be played with. Just put her in holiday club at least she would be interacted with. It makes my heart hurt
It will be she can’t tan she is goes in the pool.

Reactions: 1
B56720D4-9DB2-4B8F-B0D8-756A484A78ED.png
Of course you are my love, of course you are...

I’m really surprised they didn’t fob sienna off for a week so that they could have an adults only piss up sesh holiday.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.