Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And videos of her feet as she clomps along the pavement on her lunch break 🤣
Georgie's feet have to be the most annoying thing about her. She parades them around like she's a foot model with beautiful feet when they're worse than pig trotters. Also all of her toes are longer than her big toe and that for some reason really bothers me 😂 Overall I'd have to say that there's nothing more irritating about her than her feet 🤮
Unpopular opinion?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why did they have to get such an early flight? If I was going abroad with my kids I'd get a later one if possible to save them getting up so early. I have a three year old girl and she wouldn't want to be on an ipad for hours. She would rather play with her toys or colour.

Reactions: 3
Sienna is going to be glued to that iPad for 14 nights.
So true, already looked like she had it on during breakfast.

Why did they have to get such an early flight? If I was going abroad with my kids I'd get a later one if possible to save them getting up so early. I have a three year old girl and she wouldn't want to be on an ipad for hours. She would rather play with her toys or colour.
Yea same for us, we took books to read and colouring books for the plane, along with a tablet which was still in the bag on our return 😂

Reactions: 2
Anyone hear siennas speech with the headphones on the plan?e that normal or? Sounded abit like not 100% right ...

Anyone hear siennas speech with the headphones on the plan?e that normal or? Sounded abit like not 100% right ...
I'm a Speech and Language Therapist and Sienna's speech is definitely delayed. Her speech sounds are poor and it's what we term 'dummy speak' because it's clear she learned to talk with a dummy shoved in her mouth. This breaks my heart as it would have been avoidable with interactive parents.......😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She did questions the other day and someone asked if their resort had a kids club. She made a point of saying that she wants her with her the whole time and she won’t use it...then at the first opportunity to spend time with her, she’s on her phone and sienna is watching the iPad as she eats. Poor kid would probably benefit greatly from a kids club, she would get interaction from adults and actually spoken to

Reactions: 5
I'm a Speech and Language Therapist and Sienna's speech is definitely delayed. Her speech sounds are poor and it's what we term 'dummy speak' because it's clear she learned to talk with a dummy shoved in her mouth. This breaks my heart as it would have been avoidable with interactive parents.......😭
Not a dummy. She's had that blanket in her mouth since she was a few months old. Goes everywhere with her.

Not a dummy. She's had that blanket in her mouth since she was a few months old. Goes everywhere with her.
Yep she always has that blanket in her mouth, especially at night it seems from BMs insta. She sounds quite muffled where as my daughter speaks clearly (abit fast sometimes when she's excited but you can understand what she's saying!)
I feel abit off about how she always says she works hard to show her a good example and get her nice things. Sienna seems to get so many new clothes/converse and its abit of a downer to me and probably others that cant afford to spend 100s on new clothes every week for their children. She makes a point alot of not having any more because 3 children is expensive...maintenance payments probably as I dont see her flashing her cash on her step children (at least she doesnt post about it, apart from boasting about buying her step daughters first make up/first hair cut)

Reactions: 3
Yep she always has that blanket in her mouth, especially at night it seems from BMs insta. She sounds quite muffled where as my daughter speaks clearly (abit fast sometimes when she's excited but you can understand what she's saying!)
I feel abit off about how she always says she works hard to show her a good example and get her nice things. Sienna seems to get so many new clothes/converse and its abit of a downer to me and probably others that cant afford to spend 100s on new clothes every week for their children. She makes a point alot of not having any more because 3 children is expensive...maintenance payments probably as I dont see her flashing her cash on her step children (at least she doesnt post about it, apart from boasting about buying her step daughters first make up/first hair cut)
Please dont let it get you down. No child would choose "stuff" over actually spending time with a parent. BM does it to ease the guilt over choosing to work full time.

Reactions: 7
Please dont let it get you down. No child would choose "stuff" over actually spending time with a parent. BM does it to ease the guilt over choosing to work full time.
I work full time but I spend every second with mine before bed time, never once go on my phone during that time, then weekends are family time. That's what children will remember. I personally remember fun weekends not clothes my parents bought.

I work full time but I spend every second with mine before bed time, never once go on my phone during that time, then weekends are family time. That's what children will remember. I personally remember fun weekends not clothes my parents bought.
Exactly. I dont have a problem with her(or anyone) working full time but i always got the impression from her going back to work full time wasn't a necessity but more so they could continue to live a certain lifestyle. Personally for me if it ment i could spend more time with my child i'd cut out all the unnecessary crap she buys and save money that way.

It seems she’s over her tap phobia being all in love with her hotel shower!

Also, I’m willing to bet she’ll wear that dress she travelled in at least 3 times during the fortnight she is away!Even though Georgie doesn’t wear a dress more than one!

• Haha
So alcohol in the airport, on the plane and now at the apartment too. I dont know any other parents that would drink as much while having a small child to look after!

It seems she’s over her tap phobia being all in love with her hotel shower!

Also, I’m willing to bet she’ll wear that dress she travelled in at least 3 times during the fortnight she is away!Even though Georgie doesn’t wear a dress more than one!
She will have brought loads no doubt but will stick to the same ones. I completely understand wearing stuff alot that you feel comfortable in but then why bother buying any of the other ones. She bought a lovely black dress for her christmas do last year and has never worn it(that we have seen anyway)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.