Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to worry about the safety of sienna in a foreign country while these two are pissed out their heads. Accident waiting to happen.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Have to worry about the safety of sienna in a foreign country while these two are pissed out their heads. Accident waiting to happen.
I agree, I'd never even get pissed at home with my child but especially would not around a pool. Mine is older and can swim and we still all go in the pool together.

Reactions: 3
So she’s now drinking rum before 9am??? Surely this post is a wind up ..whilst reading a book titled “ why mummy drinks”

Reactions: 5
They've just had breakfast and now shes reading 'why mummy drinks' while having a drink delivered poolside.. its breakfast time!

• Haha
She’s doing it to wind us up isn’t she? 😜 Also it’s 11am in Cyprus so bottoms up!

Reactions: 4
What fucks me off most about this woman is how blasé she is about Sienna and CHOKING. She gives her whole grapes, whole olives, and now even though she's cut a sausage into pieces it's still whole. Literally the perfect toddler throat size. I'm not an anxious mother but that is SO DANGEROUS. She claims that baby is so precious to her but is so lax about something that could literally kill her.

Same with her sleeping in her own room at mere weeks old. So dangerous.

They've just had breakfast and now shes reading 'why mummy drinks' while having a drink delivered poolside.. its breakfast time!
I noticed there were 2 comments when I clicked on them they disappeared..obviously she’s deleted them as they were probably stating the obvious!!!!

Y
EBCF1BC2-9852-4342-9A22-F6DA12C7B50B.png
OMG haha I just came on here to post this!
Wtaf!!!
I really don’t know what goes on in her head to be honest.
Also there’s no way she did a full work out anyway.... where was the work out video 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Just posting a fake ass picture to make herself feel cool.
Absolute turd

• Haha
She makes such a fuss out of “spending every second with sienna” then decides to do a Q&A whilst laid by the pool. Go and play with your kid that you apparently can’t bear to be apart from instead of fishing for a load of compliments like “omg you look so good/your workouts inspire me/you’re such an inspiration” 🙄

Reactions: 10
What fucks me off most about this woman is how blasé she is about Sienna and CHOKING. She gives her whole grapes, whole olives, and now even though she's cut a sausage into pieces it's still whole. Literally the perfect toddler throat size. I'm not an anxious mother but that is SO DANGEROUS. She claims that baby is so precious to her but is so lax about something that could literally kill her.

Same with her sleeping in her own room at mere weeks old. So dangerous.
This really annoys me too. I wince everytime I see her eating them. It's so so dangerous and even if you think oh my child knows to chew them it only takes for it to slip to the back of her throat and that would be it ☹ but yes she's so lax with other stuff she has done that its not suprising really 😡

When sienna sat up off her and she breathed in quickly then the video finished 😆

• Haha
Yesterday we just got a selfie in the gym. Today we get videos... Despite her putting up a polite request on her stories for people to stop telling her about websites like TL, her content would suggest she's replying to the criticism shared here 👋 Hey Georgie!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesterday we just got a selfie in the gym. Today we get videos... Despite her putting up a polite request on her stories for people to stop telling her about websites like TL, her content would suggest she's replying to the criticism shared here 👋 Hey Georgie!
I thought the exact same.. funny how we got the whole video after a comment made on here yesterday.. I could do without her heavy breathing first thing on a Sunday morning 😂

Reactions: 7
Her form when exercising is pretty terrible! She should spend more time focussing on that than worrying about camera angles!

There is no way "shes now classed as a non smoker" if scrotum is pictured puffing away then you can guarantee she is too :confused:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.