Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see THAT dress in primark earlier and it’s absolutley AWFUL!!
Vile print and so cheap looking!
Not sure what possessed her to be honest
It’s a horrendous shape on her too! It makes her look straight up and down! It’s horrible! She said it was in vogue magazine! 😂

Can someone post the dress...I need to see 😂
BC206AE9-D601-4C70-AFBC-39295705E56A.jpeg

This is the best I can do, what with the way she dances in front of the mirror like a mad woman!

Reactions: 2
MORE new shoes for Sienna?! Christ alive I’ve never known a kid be showered with more stuff!

Reactions: 5
MORE new shoes for Sienna?! Christ alive I’ve never known a kid be showered with more stuff!
Well, she does go to work full time in order to show Sienna that it takes hard work to maintain their lifestyle. How else would she model hard work without parading the products around. She's an utter gobshite. The only mum guilt she has is not having a maternal bone in her body. The child was an accessory and this remains the case by parading her all over social media in tacky clobber.

Thanks, god she is so full of herself and that dress is so unflattering on her and has no shape to it

‘I never have acrylics’ 🤣 pull the other one George! You used to have them all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘I never have acrylics’ 🤣 pull the other one George! You used to have them all the time!
Omg yes! Do you remember when she used to say her nails were her own and you could see the gaps where she needed infills 😂 she really thinks people are clueless

• Haha
I honestly don’t know how her nails are always such a mess. It’s vile.
I get my gel nails done every 3 weeks and never a chip in sight. I go to similar gym classes as her 4x a week and I work with my hands and they never look like hers. They never seem to last on her. Either she sits and picks and bites them or she needs a new nail tech 🤷🏼‍♀️

Omg yes! Do you remember when she used to say her nails were her own and you could see the gaps where she needed infills 😂 she really thinks people are clueless
I still get gaps tho and mines are my own nails. I just get gel over the top but obv it grows up in between appointments x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m gutted I was culled!

Does she still do that thing with her face where she clamps her mouth down and basically head butts sienna because she loves her so much?

• Haha
I’m patiently waiting for the packing videos with the vacuumed pack bags like she came up with the space saving idea!
Holiday spam to commence!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t know how her nails are always such a mess. It’s vile.
I get my gel nails done every 3 weeks and never a chip in sight. I go to similar gym classes as her 4x a week and I work with my hands and they never look like hers. They never seem to last on her. Either she sits and picks and bites them or she needs a new nail tech 🤷🏼‍♀️

I still get gaps tho and mines are my own nails. I just get gel over the top but obv it grows up in between appointments x
Yea I have growth from my shellac but hers was thick clearly fake 💅

Reactions: 1
I think she’s so frumpy! Obviously thinks she’s some hot trophy wife though! could do with a complete makeover everything about her screams ‘old fashioned’

The amount of clothing she buys for that child is obscene. I don't buy my child a whole new wardrobe every time we go off on holiday. She must waste so much of her income. Maybe I'm just frugal? A pair of converse for a child that will wear them a handful of times before their feet grow? 😒😒

Reactions: 4
The amount of clothing she buys for that child is obscene. I don't buy my child a whole new wardrobe every time we go off on holiday. She must waste so much of her income. Maybe I'm just frugal? A pair of converse for a child that will wear them a handful of times before their feet grow? 😒😒
That child would rather have time spent on her than money!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.