Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! I follow her too. She does infuriate me a little. She is always saying how she has no money and never goes out - therefore is constantly depressed. But she has been on numerous holidays, concerts, ‘dates’ and work get togethers 🤷🏼‍♀️
yep, she goes out alot for someone with no money. Alot of woe is me posts and the spelling annoys me (writing everythink grates me)

Reactions: 1
Oh I never followed her but I do remember bum licking BM! Remember the squad night out and she’s like OMG I would soooo love to be there girls! So sorry I can’t (like she was invited or something /somethink (!))

Reactions: 4
Oh I never followed her but I do remember bum licking BM! Remember the squad night out and she’s like OMG I would soooo love to be there girls! So sorry I can’t (like she was invited or something /somethink (!))
LOOOOOL as if she did!! She’s constantly moaning about never being able to afford a mortgage but then does nothing about it. There are plenty of government schemes or options if she wanted to that much. Also she it constantly slagging off her husband and calling herself ugly in front of her kids which I think is awful.

Reactions: 2
LOOOOOL as if she did!! She’s constantly moaning about never being able to afford a mortgage but then does nothing about it. There are plenty of government schemes or options if she wanted to that much. Also she it constantly slagging off her husband and calling herself ugly in front of her kids which I think is awful.
She is awful! If she wanted her kids to have their own rooms she could move to a house and rent it for what she pays in her flat. She just got a new car too. She still does arse lick BM which is completely weird! She bullshits as much as BM too

How Kerrie hasn’t got a post of her own is beyond me. All she does is MOAN. So many people can’t afford to buy a house love, get the flipping hell over it. All the cryptic stories of her in bed at 3pm. Get over yourself!!

Reactions: 3
How Kerrie hasn’t got a post of her own is beyond me. All she does is MOAN. So many people can’t afford to buy a house love, get the flipping hell over it. All the cryptic stories of her in bed at 3pm. Get over yourself!!
Yes to all of this! Although, I don’t believe her follow count is high enough to warrant her own thread

She set up a ‘boss face’ Instagram too, started to sell to younique make up, that fell flat on its face!

I remember this. What she did is she uses products, continues to post pictures of said products, Tagged the companies continuously on her Instagram so they could see how many followers she has ( at the time was 19k) then hopefully they will send her free tit or pay her to advertise. She did it for a cheap tacky jewellery company ( can’t remember the name) I could suckered into that one and they all turned a crappy colour after a while even when sat in my jewellery box. She used to tag Percy and reed hair company all the time but they never bit. Thankfully they kept their integrity and their products are brilliant. CID bit and send her lots of goodies and invited her to their advertising events etc. Boss mummy was one of the first accounts I came across when joining Instagram and I got sucked into all her bullshit and bought all the products she advertised. I thought she was lovely. Had the perfect life. A few years later I can see it’s all smoke and mirrors. 🤦‍♀️ . Thanks to my experience of boss mummy I can smell Instagram bullshit from a mile off. So I will thank her for that. I won’t thank her for all the damage she and others have done to people who have been burnt and fell for it all. Now she is a little account with no company’s wanting to work with her who posts her fake gym pictures with a face that looks at least 10 years older than what she is. Fake louboutins with a fake life x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she dress her kid like she's 24?

Also yeah her YouTube was monkiesox but it's gone. Shame because that wedding dance video was 👌

Last edited:
I’m hoping that she is going to start trying to build up her account again and unblock people. I miss the car crash that was Boss Mummy... if she was my boss I would definitely quit, poor Sienna doesn’t have that option 😢
She vanished of my Instagram after the car crash you remember she had that time ago, can’t remember exactly what happened was people taking the piss?

She set up a ‘boss face’ Instagram too, started to sell to younique make up, that fell flat on its face!
Man I remember that! The bleeping face wipes which were £16 a packet were apparently a “bargain”.... yeah right. Get outta here!

Also, does she *ever* stop buying stuff for Sienna?! It’s virtually every bloody day. I know she works next door to a massive shopping centre but come on, she’ll turn into a spoiled brat.

Like Mother like daughter!

I think she's increasing her followers again she must be ready to reveal something exciting or her new collab 🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.