Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’ve ever seen her in real life you’ll realise there is no way her waist would ever be that tiny. Fake witch

Never clean - she only got her eyebrows mixrobladed on the cheap because she told them she’d get them loads of new clients. Some sad act that joined her squad (princess something I think) drove all the way down from the midlands to get hers done there and they looked awful
Do you know her? Tell us more 👀

Reactions: 2
her stories today at her parents pool...what an absolute knob head!!! Why is she filming EVERYTHING? The the time lapse on her grid? Get a LIFE!!!!!

Reactions: 1
She quite clearly has her lips done (as do I) but she NEVER admits it. Just admit it Hun we all know!

Reactions: 3
Eww she looks like she’s had the same fake tan on for weeks the dirty cretin! Why would you pose for a picture with your camera up there and say embrace it 😂 embracing it would be normal level and not posing one bit!

She look haggard, most people look refreshed after their holidays 🤣

Poor sienna shouting to be heard but everyone shouting over her she got completely ignored 😕

Does anyone know what happened to Vicky?
I really want to know this! I liked Vicky she was really down to earth etc but when she had her little one around the same time as boss mummy I unfollowed as it was weight loss I was interested in not mummy accounts. However Vicky was the complete opposite to Boss Mummy and was much more likeable

How awful is boss bleep...everyone having fun and her on her phone!! Trying to get them to move in the pool to get the perfect video shot for Instagram.... bore off.
And her old hag of her mum making sure she got some camera time. The whole family are narcissistic washed up twats

Reactions: 6
Agreed! It was clear she was breathing in when she took that photo! But her waist looked tiny! I now see it’s all smoke and mirrors! 😀
Have a look on her twitter account princess_crusies. It shows what her body really looks like

Why does she video herself in an attempt to show she’s looking “rough”but she actually just spends 15 seconds looking at herself adoringly because she’s thinks she is the bees knees?!

Ps Vicky had her insta hacked. She’s still on there, as the lifeofvandfamily

Reactions: 5
Poor sienna shouting to be heard but everyone shouting over her she got completely ignored 😕
Sienna was shouting that she wanted to get out of the pool and they all ignored her, including (I think it was) Scott who had her on his shoulders. She was adamant she wanted out!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.