Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute bore fest with her gym work outs. She looks no different so why anyone would be interested in following what she does is beyond me. But I suppose for her if she doesn’t put it on the gram it wasn’t worth the work out 😂

Reactions: 4
Does any one know why her and hannah tracks fell out?
One of her closest and dearest friends told someone I know, it was apparently because Hannah didn’t show up to Sienna's christening party or birthday (some sort of over the top event she threw together no doubt)

Reactions: 2
I was culled too so no longer get to witness the tit show that is boss mummy. I just went to view her profile though and notice she has 19.8 thousand posts!!! WHAT THE HELL?! That just is not normal.

Does any one know why her and hannah tracks fell out?
Hannah Tracks is a funny one. I remember her suddenly pretending to be BFFs with thegingergymbunny and then they met up IRL and clearly it was totally awkward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was culled too so no longer get to witness the tit show that is boss mummy. I just went to view her profile though and notice she has 19.8 thousand posts!!! WHAT THE HELL?! That just is not normal.
It's because she uploads absolute SHITE

Reactions: 1
Does she go back to work all sweaty?! Surely in a lunch break she wouldn’t have time to do a decent work out and shower before going back. How rancid. Dirty witch
She always gets asked this when she does a Q&A and she freely admits that she finishes her workout, quick spray of deodorant, puts her work clothes back on and returns to her desk. No wash or shower involved 🙈

I know it’s crazy! Some days she posts 6/7 photos plus 20 odd stories 😳

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the baby shower story from yesterday? That denim skirt was tragic, it looked like she borrowed it from her stepdaughter.

Reactions: 7
She didn't look as good as she does in her own pictures where she's doing a flattering angle/pose. Why the denim skirt when others were dressed nicely?
On the gym topic... She can even just have a quick flannel wash under her arms/any sweaty bits as she's getting changed? Thats the least you could do before going back to work

Check this evenings stories! She’s still bloody wearing it! Manky cow! 😂😂
Trying to make it look like she doing a story of the dog but then makes sure she shows us the full length of her bod. She loves herself!

Trying to make it look like she doing a story of the dog but then makes sure she shows us the full length of her bod. She loves herself!
Because god forbid she could show the dog some attention or affection without recording it 🙄

Reactions: 6
why does she always do a big exhale and puffed out face when shes filming, its sooooo cringe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never survived the cull but I'm glad to hear that she is still as disgusting with the lack of.shower after the gym.

If be fuming if she was one of my colleagues.

I used to work out on my lunch break and it used to take me about 4 minutes to shower afterwards. She is minging for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.