Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what the fall out was between her and Vicky and Claire of the squad

Reactions: 3
Oh what did I miss! How do we know there was a falling out?

God remember that cringe squad night out? #squadassemble 😳
Squad night out was the absloute pits!! Not one single instagramer could have been jealous of that shambles of misfits night out. The only one I still actually follow and like is Katpat. She seems like such a normal mum/wife and I honestly can't see what she ever saw by befriending 'bossmummy' Wasn't this just before the likes of Lil, Emma, Jess ect formed their own 'squad' bet twit mummy is proper kicking her smug self now none of the rest of the squad are actually relevant on the gram.

Reactions: 3
She’s dancing in front of the mirror again swinging her new £8 new look skirt around!
She adores herself!

Reactions: 5
I feel she's loving the attention from here she's doing loads more lives and story's than normal she's also back to doing make up tutorials again 🙄I bet she starts doing ads and collabs again soon x

I feel she's loving the attention from here she's doing loads more lives and story's than normal she's also back to doing make up tutorials again 🙄I bet she starts doing ads and collabs again soon x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does she honestly think anyone sits and watches her work out videos?
I'm struggling to work out who's benefit they are for exactly. If they are for her to motivate herself then great but no need to share and I doubt anyone is watching for tips so again no need to share. She's gone from endless make up videos to even more boring videos of her in the gym.

Also can't believe after all the problems she has had with her teeth Sienna hasn't been to the dentist before now ☹ my dentist recommended bringing them from their first few teeth coming through to let them get used to it.

Reactions: 2
What? Sienna has only just went to the dentist? She’s 3 😱
I got culled too and miss it all 🙄

Reactions: 1
In her defence (not something I’d ever thought I’d say), my dentist has said they won’t see my younger daughter until she’s at least 2 and a half or preferably 3. I couldn’t believe it as my old practice had seen my older daughter from as soon as she had teeth, but we’ve since moved and this one is very different. 🤷‍♀️

Her hair colour is normally so nice and glossy it lad the worst I’ve ever seen it!
She used to use a lovely hair colour,which she dyed herself! Can anyone remember it??? She used to rave about a specific one and I loved it but got culled and can’t remember it 😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.