Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she thinking selling hoodies back in the day 🤣🤣 honestly!!!! What a twit!
She full blown thought she was going up in the world!!

Reactions: 4
What is she look at in her selfie? Staring at the sky while taking pictures of her own mush trying to look arty. Cringe.

Reactions: 3
My daughter was born around the same time as Sienna, so pre cull I left comments when Georgie was up doing night time feeds...never got anything back. I unfollowed when she went full on Boss Mummy with the hoodies and getting gifted Nuby and Ella’s Kitchen. I wonder if she kept up with the website...bossing being the boss of mummies or her baby or whatever.
this is what infuriated me.. the same with Spanjee.. the lack of engagement with her minions!

hannah tracks responds to every comments and message she gets, despite now having such a bigger following!

Reactions: 5
this is what infuriated me.. the same with Spanjee.. the lack of engagement with her minions!

hannah tracks responds to every comments and message she gets, despite now having such a bigger following!
It was all so pick and choose. I would comment/reply and nothing...then one of her regular commenters would put how hilarious/perfect she was and she would engage. This was at ungodly nighttime feeding hours so very few comments. Aah how naive I was to this whole influencer thing. You’d think with a following like Georgie’s and her ‘extensive’ QVC experience, she could have made it massive. Like you say, Hannah has surpassed her...Georgie is still banging on about the same stuff she did 3 years ago when I unfollowed.

She’s rude!! I’ve asked her something before and she’s read it and not replied. If the question isn’t about her she will avoid!! Self obsessed dick

I bet that girl who tried so much to be like Boss Mummy did too, think her name was Kerrie?!
Remember when BM got her hair cut into a Bob so did Kez! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I was thinking, she didn’t mention her vape l/cigarettes did she again? I feel like has she managed to quit them we would have heard about it every day! I bet she’s back on the ciggies

The only reason that child eats as well as she does is she doesn’t even look what is on her plate as she has an iPad shoved in front of her at all times!!! So of course when a child is preoccupied they will shove anything in their mouth because they aren’t looking at the food on their plate and seeing all the different colours and textures of what’s in front of her. Boss mummy should be ashamed of her parenting 🙄
Yes!!!!! This is what I’ve thought before!!!!

Reactions: 2
I bet that girl who tried so much to be like Boss Mummy did too, think her name was Kerrie?!
Remember when BM got her hair cut into a Bob so did Kez! 😂
Yes! Kerrie_sw_mommato2

She still talks about Boss Mummy and clearly still tries to be like her. Always talking about how little money she has then the next thing you know she’s buying T-shirt’s off Paper Press Ireland with crap slogans on 😂 and always out drinking with her friends too!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes! Kerrie_sw_mommato2

She still talks about Boss Mummy and clearly still tries to be like her. Always talking about how little money she has then the next thing you know she’s buying T-shirt’s off Paper Press Ireland with crap slogans on 😂 and always out drinking with her friends too!!!!!!!!!
Kerrie_sw_mommato2 that’s the one! She’ll secretly be over the moon she’s been mentioned on her!

• Haha
Car crash waiting to happen that one....could do with her own thread. All woe is me, we can’t afford to save to buy our own house but then next post is her on piss 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hannah never replies to me. Always asking questions or responding to stories or leaving a supportive comment and not even a like 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.