Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when BM used to proclaim that she would NEVER wear a dress more than once???
She’s away to another work event wearing the same peplum Boohoo number that she’s worn at least 20 times before! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember when BM used to proclaim that she would NEVER wear a dress more than once???
She’s away to another work event wearing the same peplum Boohoo number that she’s worn at least 20 times before! 🙊
Even BM the drunkard can grasp second hand September better than Fopperholic!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she shoves her belly out for the millionth time complaining of stomach issues but today shes flat as a pancake having had ‘no wheat no dairy’ stop bloody eating it then George hun duh!

Reactions: 6
8CAFBD77-DFB5-43E2-9CD3-D0A0606E31C7.png
So.... is it me or does this look edited?? If not then she’s got some defined abs there....

48040517-95E1-4BF2-BDC4-976A4B7EDDA1.png
A close up...

• Haha
The fact her daughter eats her tea propped up on an ipad with a phone in her hand is just awful parenting.

• Wow
What the heck.
I doubt that child has ever eaten a meal without a screen in front of her. The TVs on in the kitchen/lounge or she has an iPad/phone. She is always watching a screen. It’s really sad and probably one of the reasons her speech is delayed because no one really talks with her at home. They just plonk her in front of a device.

Reactions: 6
That photo looks very edited that was my first thought when I saw it without seeing the message below it!

Reactions: 2
I doubt that child has ever eaten a meal without a screen in front of her. The TVs on in the kitchen/lounge or she has an iPad/phone. She is always watching a screen. It’s really sad and probably one of the reasons her speech is delayed because no one really talks with her at home. They just plonk her in front of a device.
I totally agree in all the years I've followed I've never seen her without the ipad but last night both the ipad and phone out was awful and just so sad. At our boys parents evenings they always mention how important eating around a table is and having family discussions to increase vocabulary. We laughed that it was common sense, maybe not to BossMummy but obviously she's still bossing it or not!!

Reactions: 5
Boss mummy has had a drink and here she goes talking gibberish to her bleeping dog about him dying or not being able to swim. Great for her kid to listen to 🙈

Reactions: 1
Boss mummy has had a drink and here she goes talking gibberish to her bleeping dog about him dying or not being able to swim. Great for her kid to listen to 🙈
She's a mess, did you see their fridge almost all alcohol 🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh my god! My eyes! She just cut her finger nails on an insta story! No one needs to see that! Yes Georgie your nails were longer now they aren’t! No one bleeping cares!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.