Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll use Sienna’s chickenpox as an excuse!
Sienna having chickenpox should be reason she is staying sober not drinking. What if she needs to drive her to hospital, some children can be really poorly with them or even stay sober just incase end up staying up with her during the night. 😠 I can't believe she puts drink before her rainbow baby.

Reactions: 5
Slap bang in the middle of the photos, got to be the centre of attention 👀😴😴

Reactions: 5
That poor girl.. Full of chicken pox and all BM can do is shove a camera in her face. Wish she would just go look after her instead!!

Reactions: 2
Because those aren't just any bruises..... Those are boss mummy Georgie mirylees bruises!!

:rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’d of thought that she would have looked up chicken pox and all the warning signs considering her child had it but nooooo she had to get advised by her friend why sienna couldn’t have ibuprofen and then put “I still don’t know why!!” Look it up you idiot!

Reactions: 1
You’d of thought that she would have looked up chicken pox and all the warning signs considering her child had it but nooooo she had to get advised by her friend why sienna couldn’t have ibuprofen and then put “I still don’t know why!!” Look it up you idiot!
Yea first thing you'd do is Google for actual medical sites for advise or ask GP, not do an Instagram question session of what to do 🙄 I just feel so sorry for her daughter that her pox has been documented so much plus instead of just spending tine looking after her, the camera is back in her face as much as last year. I truly thought she might have changed but NO

Yea first thing you'd do is Google for actual medical sites for advise or ask GP, not do an Instagram question session of what to do 🙄 I just feel so sorry for her daughter that her pox has been documented so much plus instead of just spending tine looking after her, the camera is back in her face as much as last year. I truly thought she might have changed but NO
I agree! It’s such a shame. It looks like a particularly bad case of the pox - Let the poor child heal in peace woman!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.