Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to Portugal and has packed hand luggage only. You would think she is the only person in the world ever to do this, she’s gone on and on and on.

What I don’t understand is why didn’t they book one large case to share and then do hand luggage for the rest?!
That would eat into her gin money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
By her own admission she is ‘all about the make up’ so how the hell is she going to manage taking all her make up plus toiletries in hand luggage with the liquids regulations?

All the travel size things she’s bought to put her other things in she probably could have just paid for a case between them all anyway

Reactions: 2
We all know what a liar this woman is..... She blatantly has a suitcase aswell but if she were to say that she wouldn't get half as much of the attention she craves and thrives on as she is by saying she's hand luggage only

One word.... twit! And Thats being polite

Xx

Reactions: 3
Does she still do the thing when trying on an outfit, where she’d sashay forwards and backwards in the mirror swishing a skirt about? She always stared at herself for an uncomfortably long time, I half expected her to just start snogging the mirror!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does! And the feet walking to the gym/shops. And the story where she pulls a funny face as she’s in pain/tired/looking a mess etc etc. She loves herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she still do the thing when trying on an outfit, where she’d sashay forwards and backwards in the mirror swishing a skirt about? She always stared at herself for an uncomfortably long time, I half expected her to just start snogging the mirror!
And the.... WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK??? 🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently not smoked until 16th April, she only got that e-cig last month and was smoking up until then!

Reactions: 5
Apparently not smoked until 16th April, she only got that e-cig last month and was smoking up until then!
I thought the same. It deffo wasn't April when she mentioned giving up.

Also I really wish she would cut up the olives for Sienna. Like grapes they are the perfect size to get suck in a child's throat. And no good her thinking it won't happen to her as Sienna is old enough to know to chew them as I know families with older children that have choked on food. Its so easily done 😥

Do you think she’ll have anymore children? I don’t think Scott’s in a hurry given how many he’s already paying for, but considering how much she adored being pregnant, I’m surprised they’ve not have another

Yessss!! Still does this! Can’t stand it!!

Do you think she’ll have anymore children? I don’t think Scott’s in a hurry given how many he’s already paying for, but considering how much she adored being pregnant, I’m surprised they’ve not have another
Someone asked this on her recent “Q&A” and she said no, as 4 kids would too expensive and involve a bigger car! 🙈

I find her declarations of love for “Pops” so boring. She seems to do it on insta as she thinks it’s what good mums do. Actually, good mums spend time with their kids and not plonk them in front of an iPad as they get in the way of drinking. It’s all for show and quite sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fake car crash? What do you mean, did she fake having a car crash?
Ages ago she had a car crash but she faked how serious it was. Said she was blue lighted to hospital and it was a massive scene when it wasn’t at all. She shared a picture of family by her bedside etc and she literally had like a sore shoulder or something and loads of people called her out on it. That was when she had the massive cul down to like 10,000 followers.

• Haha
Ages ago she had a car crash but she faked how serious it was. Said she was blue lighted to hospital and it was a massive scene when it wasn’t at all. She shared a picture of family by her bedside etc and she literally had like a sore shoulder or something and loads of people called her out on it. That was when she had the massive cul down to like 10,000 followers.
And wasn’t it the morning after quite a few drinks?!

Oh look, ‘I’m not anti tablet’ hi 👋🏻George.

How much time does someone need to spend on Instagram when they are on a family holiday!

And did anyone notice Scott take the mick out of his son? Didn’t seem to go down well poor kid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.