Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not an owner of a dog or a swimming pool unfortunately so I’m not aware of the rules and regulations of having a pool cover on while a dog is present. Just sounds like an accident 🤷‍♀️ but please do correct me if I’m wrong.
I thought her grandad might have been unwell with her cryptic posts.

Reactions: 2
All over some of her other social media accounts. She’s only putting an abridged version on IG. Probably because she’s know or will attract hate!
It’s not on her IG or either of her Twitter accounts so I wonder if she’s shame deleted it, or if it’s on her private FB.

Hope they learn a lesson with Angus and that pool considering how much they drink around sienna whilst at her parents with the pool!!! I mean they drink anywhere but you know what I mean

Reactions: 3
Not an owner of a dog or a swimming pool unfortunately so I’m not aware of the rules and regulations of having a pool cover on while a dog is present. Just sounds like an accident 🤷‍♀️ but please do correct me if I’m wrong.
I thought her grandad might have been unwell with her cryptic posts.
Anyone who has a pool know that pool knows that covers are dangerous to pets and small children unless you have the pool properly secured. Either drain the pool if not using or leave cover off.
They are so irresponsible

Reactions: 2
“My silly stupid parents didn’t secure the pool cover properly and were too busy getting trollied to supervise or even notice that he was too near”

Im honestly surprised there hasn’t been screenshots of her family all checking in with each other that they’re safe and not also at risk of being under a pool cover from 100 miles away

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
If you own a pool it’s your responsibility to ensure it’s safe, if he could slip through to the water then the cover wasn’t secure 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's ridiculously unfair to blame an accident on her parents.
No it isn’t - anyone with a pool should know basic safety and that is, drained if not in use or cover off if in use and the pool isn’t secured (barriers around to stop any kids or animals getting near the water). Covers are dangerous

Reactions: 4
Remember the story about her lying on a motorway cradling some poor person after a car crash? She then turned the story to herself about her nan (sadly passing I may add) ...no reference if this person was ok or what happened to them ..correct me if I’m wrong. Then every year on that date we get the same story ..made it all about her and acted the hero ..so self absorbed

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.